Rugby Union

amount of roids Wales do, we should be able to knock them off. Time slots are killers, is Aus tomorrow morn??

Tonight at 8:30.

Yellow card for that?? Fk off.

bonus point, even though they are not overly clean tonight

Did I hear correctly G Bray mention that a bloke playing was the nephew of another bloke who either ate or was eaten by fellow passengers after a plane crash in 1972?

Did I hear correctly G Bray mention that a bloke playing was the nephew of another bloke who either ate or was eaten by fellow passengers after a plane crash in 1972?

Famous story:

We were shockingly rusty in the first half.
Dunno about Q Cooper. He does 1 bad thing to every 2 good things.

He’s a flat tracker who becomes a liability when confronted by anyone other than part-timers.

I can’t watch if he’s selected against N Zealand.

He's a flat tracker who becomes a liability when confronted by anyone other than part-timers.

They should absolutely pick him against the Blacks. Record is outstanding

He's a flat tracker who becomes a liability when confronted by anyone other than part-timers.

So much this. He is utter tripe

Skelton and Palu out. Not the end of the world for the Wallabies but testing depth of what looks like a shallow talent pool right now

If Skelton gets out of a pool, you’d think the level would drop about 9 metres. ■■■■ takes up VOLUME.

What happened?

Injuries. Given Cheika a chance to get another hooker into the squad but would think they have lost a little impact

Well, that was a pleasant result
Lol for England

Have been signs the Poms are no good this tourny, expected a tougher fight this morning but they were never in it.
Need to beat the Welsh now and grab top spot

ING-GER-LUND

Unbelievable scrummaging. To dominate England is something.

Also Pocock is a beast.

Honestly thought England would get close to the semis. Maybe I should watch more Union before I make those sort of predictions.

Always nice when England lose - especially at home when they are hosting the tourney.
Japan surprise again.

Lovely result to wake up to.