Rugby Union

If our best player said silly stuff in the media I would tell him to STFU and kick more goals. If he said more silly stuff, I would tell him to STFU and kick even more goals. Then I’d tell the public not to listen to him as he says silly stuff, but they really should watch him play because he floats like a ballerina and runs like the wind.
But I certainly wouldn’t sack him, because footy is his job and the global obsession with social media doesn’t change that.

Silly is anything aker used to pump out most of the time.

Actively telling someone you will die and then some just for who you are is something else entirely

1 Like

RA should have just Tweeted back at him at the time,…

“Everybody knows this is Bullshit, right?” :roll_eyes:

What’s good for the Goose…

$8 million settlement reported today

Big win for Izzy

Yep. Should have just benched him.

What a balls up from Rugby Australia. Looks like they would’ve been reamed in court for sacking someone for their “religious” beliefs, can’t imagine they would’ve come to such a generous settlement otherwise.

EFA.

Bledisloe I about to start. I always feel optimistic at this stage of the contest but it doesn’t last long. James O’Connor is playing his 1st game for Australia in 10 or so years. I think he’s lining up at full back. This can mean one of two things. 1) He’s turned his life around and his selection is not only a sign of his changed attitude but he’s finally realised the potential that many thought he always possessed or 2) Australia’s stocks are so low that they figured f*ck it, what have we got to lose?

And this is the 100th cap for M Cooper.

Expect a tight first half. Impressing the new coach

Exciting rugby from both teams

1 Like

Fair intensity to the Haka.

Aussies prepared to switch it up early.

Mistakes. You can’t make mistakes against the Allblacks.

Nice run, finished with a mistake.

Allblacks making just as many. Wallabies look much more organised than I’ve seen in years. Gordon Bray still a massive tool

Kiwis can afford a few more mistakes.

Kiwi #5 just threw a right hand.

The Aussie line-out is problematic early.

Bugger.