Rugby Union

No, did not agree with that at all but don’t mind him jumping in with his knees and whacking blokes

Rugby was a different game back then. The eye stuff was never acceptable and he lost AB fans over that. The rough stuff was part of the game.

I thought the card was rough. I don’t think it was his intention but then again, intention is hard to judge. Was a lot of moving parts at the time. It made a difference but the Aussies were the best team the whole night

Oh no. SBW has been recalled. As if trying to win at Eden Park wasn’t tough enough.

The stubbornness of keeping Barrett at FB and Smith at wing is confusing. World’s best number 10 playing at full back and world’s best full back playing on the wing.

Feels like they’re being too clever for themselves

That feels better

No it doesn’t. That was some belting.

Reckon it was close to the most complete game I’ve seen from then since the last world cup

43 on the bounce at Eden Park. Unbelievable.

All blacks trying to put 100 on Tonga

A little bit closer that the Wallabies would have wanted against Samoa. Samoa looked a genuine chance with 10 to go

Why do other teams put up with this Haka stuff?

Why don’t they just ignore it?

This is what happened to Willie Mason after he disrespected the haka.

I think it’s a beat up. Haka is just part of the show. If you are intimidated by it, you shouldn’t be on a rugby field.

Not intimidated at all.

It is just a BS distraction from the game. AllBlacks are a supreme team, haka is a sideshow.

All Blacks are trying to intimidate their opponents with the haka.

It should be ok to turn your back on them.

And if necessary, flash a browneye at them.

1 Like

Remember when the Wallabies last tried that?

I’m sure @Allblack will.

The only time I’ve seen any reaction work is when the Welsh (I think) linked arms and advanced on them.

Edit: They didn’t advance, they just didn’t move off at the end…

1 Like

RA has come to a settlement with the homophobic God botherer…

Details undisclosed. There’s a surprise.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I heard a while back that RA had been advised by their own counsel they’d lose.

Hopefully he got SFA because he’s a ****.

1 Like

Scuttlebutt around says he got $6 million in lost earnings/damages plus RA had to pay his legal fees

He actually got more then his contract LOL

CAstle has to go …

She farked the Canterbury Bulldogs and now the Wallabies!

RA fkd the wallabies were fkd long before castle arrived.

1 Like