Rugby World Cup 2019 - Japan

Pls… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’d like HM to continue cheering for opposition teams & for Stained to be tuned in at the start of any future matches. We can’t lose then. :grin:

5 Likes

@JohnRain you going to the Wales game?

Undecided, Hoffy. I don’t have a ticket to it at this stage. If there are any matchday tickets left on the day, I may just rock up there.

I went to a few games here in Melb and years before in England. World Cup games are an experience, worth doing if you have the time and $$.

1 Like

Have been torn for ages about it. I’d love to go. The three of us will be around AUD$1,000 for the OZ vs Wales game. Once in a lifetime experience, though. Will decide next w/end & let you know if I decide to go. Cheers.

Edit: Just checked the official ticketing site & all tickets are currently unavailable for that match. Incredible. I’ll keep an eye out during the week.

1 Like

World cup starts in 10 minutes. Sitting in a sports bar watching ABs and the Storm as well as half the Pies fans in Frankston do the walk of shame.

Tough first up match for the blacks. Not overly confident on this one. South Africa look primed

2 Likes

Yup south africa and wales the two teams outside NZ i think who can win it.

Solid pressure from SA thus far.

Kiwis still haven’t found a way to combat the rush defense despite it being flagged for 18 months

All tickets for all games were snapped up a long time back afaik. I had friends celebrating when they got their hands on some at the time of release. You might be able to find something for sale at the gate but yeah it’d be expensive.

Should have been a card

1 Like

Cheers. Yeah, I signed up ages ago to their ticketing site & received all the various offers along the way. As the finals are being held in Yokohama, I had early access to host city tickets. Considered buying a semi-final ticket, but they were 70,000 yen each. And no guarantee that we’ll make it. Ha. I’ll see what I can do next w/end.

Your mob are firing up now. Nice try.

France Argentina close. Might have to watch the replay.

They have found some rhythm. Imagine trying to tackle Savea on the fly.

Yeah I didn’t really follow the release system. I checked if we were playing out here and then didn’t care too much. Expensive tickets for finals!

On fire. :fire:

1 Like

Any games out your way?

Hanazono Stadium is closest but:

Kobe has some good ones for expats I think.

1 Like