Russia invades Ukraine - 2 - from 4 May 2022

I assume a Ukraine win means NATO is on Russia’s doorstep.

Hi guys I also had a Risk board when I was a kid so I think I’m also qualified to speak in this topic

10 Likes

Ive played skirmish and even captured a flag.

2 Likes

I’ve been kicked by a cow (bovine )

2 Likes

They will have that issue with Sweden and Finland in a few months also.

As it takes all members to vote yes on new members it will be interesting to see if Turkey or maybe Hungary don’t vote them in due to “security” reasons.

Cunning…

1 Like

Following fierce brawling within UNESCO, a diplomatic compromise was reached to indefinitely postpone the Annual World Heritage Meeting in Kazan, scheduled for late June. The alternative was to relocate the meeting, which would have involved proposals to list further UNESCO World Heritage sites in Ukraine.

Just to show someone is paying attention… A post about halfway through the other thread said this was about to happen, ie UKR would cut off the only access points to supply Rus forces in Izyum.

It didn’t happen, but instead UKR forces were pushed away from there.

1 Like

Have you driven a tractor?

3 Likes

Ever been in a Turkish prison ?

7 Likes

Ever been to me?

7 Likes

Do you like movies about Gladiators?

8 Likes

Is it possible Crimea is declared a demilitarized zone, regardless of who is in control? Putin originally wanted to demilitarize Ukraine. As a matter of good faith they can demilitarize Crimea.

Wishful thinking I know.

No. But I’ve been to paradise.

5 Likes
1 Like

Bolshoi theatre shows cancelled because of Directors anti war stance.
Cancel culture, back to the Soviet times.

2 Likes

Getting into the Azovstal fortress is one thing, getting out in one piece is another

4 Likes

According to a live interview I’m listening to with a Ukraine soldier, our Bushmasters are on the front line with the 72nd.

Here’s what I could find about them.

Looks like they are right up north against the Russian border.

I’m calling that a Blitz exclusive. You ain’t finding that detail in the Fairfax or Murdoch press.

19 Likes
6 Likes