Saints Match Review Thread - 2020 Round 12

He’s another 1 or 2 games away from being Essingtoned

That’s admirable. I left half way through the second quarter at the Doggies game last year!

How good is Moto 3 …never miss it

2 Likes

I never stick out till end in a flogging

like you I have left many times in games during the 2nd qrt

If the players won’t give a fck in those games why should I stick around

smith, Ham, Mozz, redman, francis, belly (or joe if he’s ready) all need to get a game next week, and it’s really easy to find 6 players to send back to the scratchies.

On our way home from the game - can’t wait to watch it. Go Remy & Jack. These MotoGP guys really are gutsy.

1 Like

moto 3 blasting off now

1 Like

Everything has been said… we didn’t compete. We fumbled. We were static. It was deplorable

blitz game analysis

blitz too many requests couldn’t vent.

*stewart and McKernan offered little. running on the spot, they were like statues out there.

*midfield padded the stat sheet chipping around but jones smashed us.

*Ridley shining light again.

backline under siege early, too many entries with little midfield pressure on them.

most of our forward 50 entries were slow and we turned it over lots.

a few players made mistakes maybe went into their shell.

mckenna forward experiment needs tweaking, move him back or to the wing, currently trying to do too much, maybe due to lack of faith in team mates to win a contest.

we played clarke and Begley yo forward and they were serviceable, but we needed some size in the middle.

Townsend offered little, i’d be throwing him back on the scrap heap, and just playing Langford as the third tall

Snelling looked a bit cooked today, can’t blame him plays hard and a few games in a row now.

lol cmon

1 Like

The switch is just so pointless. We are slow and don’t work hard enough for it to work.

1 Like

I’m a big Rossi fan but he’s almost done. Miller on the front row tonight, needs to stay on it. Nothing between most of the field timewise in qualifying.

There is nothing worsfold can say to make me feel any positivity about where the club is at right now

the switch doesnt work because we dont dare when we get it to the opposite side of the field and also we kick it to guys like bzt who cant kick and are slow decision makers…when you switch you gotta go…

teams used to leave hooker alone for the same reason and BZt is the one now

1 Like

Yeah feel the same about Rossi, should be a good race.

Robbo has labled us as ‘boring losers and a rabble’ in his Tackle piece

Hope he rips Essendon a new one would like to read what he said

1 Like

Another area of our game that has gone backwards fast, we were fine at this over last few seasons.

Time to enact the mercy rule. Send the team back home and take the rest of the season off.

1 Like

yes but when you take the dare out mckenna and play him forward and they tag saad wheres the run come from …

gleesons days are over…

should of had mckenna back and mozzie in the team instead its

Mckenna forward in the game and Moz playing HBf in the scratch matches…

should of had philips and draper in the team today

Mckernan please dont ever pick him again.

2 Likes

Just checking…

1 Like