Saints sack Pelchen

The St.K FC board completely hamstrung & will continue to remain that way whilst one L Fox pulls strings in the background & Finnis continues in his AFL implant role.

AFL plant or AFL implant?

Don't get me wrong, he is a tit.

But not exactly an attractive one

Matt-Finnis.jpg

Pelcher

The St.K FC board completely hamstrung & will continue to remain that way whilst one L Fox pulls strings in the background & Finnis continues in his AFL implant role.

Don't get me wrong, he is a ***.

Matt-Finnis.jpg

Come on dude, i just ate

Don't get me wrong, he is a ***.

Matt-Finnis.jpg

tumblr_mc4oajSpxC1qzytg1.jpg

That's uncanny.

A bit rough on him unless I've missed something.
Did well helping build the Hawks list (or at least bringing in talent).
How long has he been at the Saints? Two years? What more is expected to do with that aging list that farked up four or five years of drafting?
The Saints look like going down the Richmond path. I wouldn't be surprised if they fail to win a final for the next ten years.

Unfortunately, don't you mean the Essendon path...

Saints considering "The Hammer" as football manager.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-26/saints-eye-exdon-for-football-manager-job

FORMER Essendon football manager Paul Hamilton has emerged as a potential candidate for the vacant St Kilda football manager job.

FORMER Essendon football manager Paul Hamilton has emerged as a potential candidate for the vacant St Kilda football manager job.

But, but, but... the saga!!!

Unless your name is James Hird, as soon as you disappear from view for a while, any responsibility for anything that happened at Essendon is absolved. Hamilton was one of the key staff in the chain of command/governance structure that we went down for - aw, no worries, we've got the big name...

farkin' whatever. Incestuous bullshit of a competition. 

The Pelch

Quoted Post

But, but, but... the saga!!!

Unless your name is James Hird, as soon as you disappear from view for a while, any responsibility for anything that happened at Essendon is absolved. Hamilton was one of the key staff in the chain of command/governance structure that we went down for - aw, no worries, we've got the big name...

farkin' whatever. Incestuous bullshit of a competition. 

Take ya whack, keep ya mouth shut, and we will get you a seat back at the table when the dust settles…
Rendell
Carey
Eddie
Clothier
Nixon

Pelchy Pelcherton