Sam Grimley

Wants more opportunity and has requested a trade from the Hawks. Is a good ruck/fwd option.

He’s got a bit of agro in him too, which I like. I’d be happy to get him as backup. His forward craft is very good for a ruckman.

Wait, someone actually wants to leave Hawthorn?

Just waiting for some stupid club to cough up a sub 25 pick for him.

Just waiting for some stupid club to cough up a sub 25 pick for him.

He plays for the is on the list of the reigning premiership team, ergo he MUST be an awesome player worthy of a very good pick.

Seen a fair bit of him at box hill, would be a handy get

Lowden is far better. Grimley is pretty ordinary from what I've seen.

I hear he wants to go to Hawthorn

Tall forward who can run.

Would be a cheapy.

Maybe we shoudl inform Port.

They seem to want to trade for all the ruckmen in the comp.

Maybe we shoudl inform Port.

They seem to want to trade for all the ruckmen in the comp.

Trying to get a monopoly. We haz all uz Ruckmen.

Hmmm, drafted at Pick 39 in the '09 draft and played just the 3 games, admittedly he had some fair competition to beat in order to get a game in the Hawks forward line. Our 3rd-4th round pick should be enough to get that done...

all your ruckman are belong to us

Definitely looked good when he played but Lowden only played 1 game and looked MUCH better. Very athletic and can play fwd.

Assuming Lowden and Grimley are both cheap, I think I’ll go for Lowden over Grimley tbh.

Would be keen on both, need another Forward for depth and need another ruckman would have 3 pretty good rucks

Lowden or Grimley would do nicely

all your ruckman are belong to us

I'd settle for ANY of your ruckmen belong to us.

Right age and right type of position combo for efc, would be a nice potential fit

I wonder what it would cost to get both Lowden & Grimley? Would immediately be a bit of a fix for our ruck and spare tall issues (assuming Ryder leaves).

No brainer for me, seems with our list profile he would be a perfect fit. Got the height to ruck or allow Carlisle to swing back if needed. Get the deal done.