Sam Mitchell - Assistant Coach?

Great footy brain. Accomplished player. Experience at two successful clubs. We have a need for recently retired assistant coaches, and midfield coaches in particular.

My verdict:

32 Likes

/thread

7 Likes

He would want a written and also a Public apology to the efc 34 for the onfield gesture before I would consider him.

Most likely heading to Pies.
Or Saints/North they are after anyone.

1 Like

All the dicks in all the bags we keep giving to north and carlton and Robert walls should immediately be diverted to this scum bucket. Go ■■■■ yourself Sam.

13 Likes

We should offer him a job and once he accepts make him work from Siberia.

3 Likes

Does that adequately answer the question?

11 Likes

He can ■■■■ right off. And when he’s finished ■■■■■■■ off, he can ■■■■ off again and again until the inevitable heat death of the sun.

23 Likes

I will take that as a no.

2 Likes

We should hire him as a tackle bag.

■■■■.

I wish him ill.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t he aiming for 2nd banana at Hawthorn & take over when Clarkson steps down?

unnamed

6 Likes

I would take him in a heartbeat.

1 Like

More of a “no, for now”. Once mankind has developed enough to assume a non-corporeal form in the pursuit of a higher spiritual existence perhaps forgiveness exists.

We’re not talking an interim state of idealistic development like Star Trek either. As Captain Jean-Luc Picard would say, “make it no!”

2 Likes

No. He can ■■■■ right off.

1 Like

Would take him before Caracella

Obviously a very accomplished player. How do we know he is any good as a coach. ?

Even if he was a good coach after 1 year doing it, I would not have him. He is a smug carnt.

1 Like

Yes, but you’re an immigrant who steals our jeeerrrrbs.

2 Likes

i honestly couldn’t face it
actually

let him go thru the process, then get the players to walk past tapping their arms!

This is true.

1 Like

EFA

1 Like