Sam Mitchell - Assistant Coach?

No, ■■■■ off

2 Likes

Imagine getting a young coach who came from outside our system but played under one of the most successful coaches of all time and squeezed every last drop of talent out of himself and should do anything to win. Why would we want that. Crazy talk.

6 Likes

The bloke may well be a kent but if he has the necessary tools then absolutely you have to look at the bloke. Surely we want the best people possible at the club regardless of what we think of them. Reckon he would be fantastic with our midfield and it’s not hard to be an upgrade of Skipworth.

5 Likes

Because we’re winning it’s easy for me to say no to that great fat steaming little butthole. I reckon if we’d been wallowing at the bottom of the ladder it might be a different story. Maybe. But probably not. That guy is a ■■■■.

5 Likes

I get he may be knowledgeable, and has success behind him. But that gesture in 2015 was essentially kicking a group of blokes (some of whom are currently playing) when they were already down.

So ■■■■ him.

8 Likes

I believe The Angels had a song that expresses my feelings on this matter…

So he gets a 4 year contract, and The Eagles let him walk after 2. Either they are really nice over there or its not working…

3 Likes

You created a whole new thread just so you can use that gif, didn’t you?

3 Likes

In the interview the first question should be if he is willing to give Jobe’s Brownlow back. If he says no tell him to get ■■■■■■. If he says yes, make him acknowledge it publicly and once it’s handed over tell him to get ■■■■■■.

17 Likes

Rubbish.

Skippy shitz all over him as a Coach, … and is in another galaxy as a human.

How anyone could want this prick at our club is incomprehensible.

Almost ANYONE else would be preferable.

Before Cara someone said?? FMD. They should be ashamed, … surely you have some pride & dignity. Never for this flog, end of story.

7 Likes

Nice guys only. Working beautifully.

Mitchell would know more about midfield skills and system in his little toe than Skipwood does. Yes Mitchell might be a turd but I would hope that if the boot was on the other foot during the saga that our players would be giving it to the Hawks players.
Diesel is a kent of a bloke too but ask the players what they thought of him.

1 Like

If he is good enough you take him. However the club is responsible to not only get the best but also get those who garner and give respect. I doubt this guy fits that bill.

1 Like

Sokoban.

No.

Spot on. If it were between him and Neeled I would be undecided because he is a ■■■■

NO

Personally I would love to get one of Clarko’s pupils to join our coaching panel. Get me Hodge, Lewis or even Sewell. But under no circumstances should it be Mitchell. Just a few reasons why:
-jab action
-accepting Brownlow
-not speaking to/contacting Jobe prior to accepting Brownlow unlike Cotchin
-walking out on a 4yr deal with West Coast after 2years

7 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you. Just what I was looking for!

1 Like

1 Like