Sam Mitchell - Assistant Coach?

Who says this flog can even coach?

4 Likes

Blitz: I want our to team to play on the edge and have a bit of ■■■■ in them. We need experienced and hard assistants to drill it into them.

Blitz: Oh not that ■■■■, that won’t do at all.

1 Like

Exactly.

Any carnt but this carnt.

6 Likes

If anyone lets that grub anywhere near our club I will farking spew up!!!

Absolutely no way. At all. Even if he gave up his “Brownlow” and acknowledged the injustice to Jobe. Get farked. No.

1 Like

Now we know what @smj looks like:

1 Like

WSPHU.

And dangle him upside down above a pit of crocodiles until the brown and yellow dribble down from his strides to resemble a Hawthorn guernsey, then make him apologise for his crimes against our club. Only then can we lift him up to safe ground and give him a job. Cleaning our crocodile pit.

8 Likes

I would rather we got Neeld back.

3 Likes

4 Likes

He’s had what 1yr of assistant coaching?

He wouldn’t be someone who’d come in to the vacant senior assistant role we have at present

More likely we would take Caracella and Mitchell goes to Tigers IMO

We also would have gone McKenna midfield coach 2yrs, Skipworth 1yr, then Mitchell. Too much change. Our midfield is humming at present as is.

And given he’s going to break his 4yr contract just as likely to stuff us around also and go poaching players to the Hawks when he ends up their head coach. Caracella might end up just transitioning into our head coach role.

Fark Mitchell.

3 Likes

Post Reported !

5 Likes

For awesomeness?

1 Like

Post edited

3 Likes

The club had to advise the ( uncontracted) coaches whether they will have a job at Essendon next year by today,

So as of now, there may well be a spot for someone like him at the club next year. Maybe we could hire him as the bootstudders coach, let him work his way up the hierarchy before he gets sick of it and goes home to Hawthorn.

Actually, … if he gave the Charlie to Jobe, acknowledged what a Flog he’d been and apologised profusely for the jab shitt, … and came out and said what a fkn joke the Saga had been, as the Dawks and heaps of clubs had done much worse, so the 34 were innocent and should be cleared, … and that Fat Vlad and Dill et al were a pack of arrsehols &the only real guilty parties, … and donated his 1st years salary by way of penance to a homeless childrens fund, … well, … then, in that case, …

still no.

16 Likes

Would rather Hodge who I’m told is keen to move back to Melbourne.

4 Likes

Mitchell is surely the definition of a scruffy looking nerf-herder

2 Likes

HELL NO

how is this even a question. Most of the players don’t like him. After our game last season, i think Jobe was the only one to go up to him to shake his hand from what i saw.

I am all for doing everything possible to get success, but even I have my limits.

If a turd was ever to take take human form, it would look just like Sam Mitchell

6 Likes

This was discussed in the Caracella thread but NO.

You don’t sh*t on the club and then expect to come back and think you can use our club as one of your stepping stones for a future coaching career. I’d rather us stay near the bottom then ever think of picking up that ■■■■■■■■■■.

5 Likes

As said earlier. Has the brownlow that is IMO is still rightfully Jobe’s.

In that basis I don’t think our current playing group would listen to his message, no matter if its any good or not.

Just not the right fit.

Hodge is the bloke you want out of Hawthorn, but will no doubt stay for the Brisbane top job. Which I think he will excel at, with a great list under him once Fagan is done…

Any ex Geelong players from Bombers coaching days? . I loved how he coached them(and us for that matter)

1 Like