Sam Murray

Sack Bucks… He should have known…systemic cultural problem… Where’s Ziggy?

7 Likes

I get drug tested as part of my job. I accept that if I fail a test I lose my job and my registration and I’m not on anything close to a footballer’s salary. No sympathy.

11 Likes

Plays like he’s high on drugs, he makes Jasper Pittard look composed, so I’m not surprised he’s on coke…

And Ess players didn’t test +'ve for banned substance, were told eveything they were given was wada approved - no evidence to prove this wasn’t the case…
After what James Hird and the players went through I have no sympathy for any other club.

5 Likes

Agreed. Same here too. I’m regularly drug and alcohol tested and the repercussions are almost certainly instant dismissal, forfeiting any accrued benefits, like yourself, I wouldn’t be on a quarter of an AFL players’ salary. The life of an AFL player is totally different to that of “the real world” in many respects but incidences like this should carry the same consequences IMO.

2 Likes

AFL legal stepped in. Gill blamed the original AFL article on “independent journalists hired by the AFL”. He should check his dictionary.
ASADA so big on privacy, could not stop this one getting out.

Lol.

1 Like

Getting in early, but i know it will be a white wash bullshit AFL sweep under the rug response. GAGF.

3 Likes

3 more druggie cheats than Bomb - ers.

Flogs know how to cheat the gaaaaame, …

Side by Side they use to-geth-er, to increase the Magpies Shaaaaame, …

Hear the ferals all a shouting, … Meth make feral shout gooooood, …

Zero drugging tests for Bombers, but there’s 3 for Flogging Woooood.

8 Likes

After what our club has gone through during the drugs saga I can’t take any satisfaction from others misfortunes.

3 Likes

He did. He pointed out you saying Literal job was to not take drugs, which is categorically incorrect. His Literal job is to play AFL football.

The AFL itself has virtually condoned some use of rec drugs, as they understand that young men do what young men will do, it’s implied in their 3 strike policy.

The bloke has obviously had 2 previous chances at least, and should likely seek help if he hasn’t been able to NOT take shitt after those chances, … so now he’s outed as per the policy, and will have to seek it.

BTW. Meth would be more a PED being used on game day, or within I would suggest 4 or 5 days of it, than almost any other substance you could imbibe, and a long suspension is well in order IMO, … although 2 years might be more appropriate, … 4 certainly sends a clear fkn msg, and would act as a much larger deterrent.

1 Like

I can.
Hope they all burn in hell.
Came from Sydney so no surprise he was on the gear, probably some of Franklins stash

7 Likes

Amphetamines on game day not performance enhancing. Yeah, right…

5 Likes

When you wanna get high.
You know Sam Murray will buy.
Cocaine.

2 Likes

Murray has been picked up by ASADA for a positive match day test in his A sample for a WADA banned substance.
The AFL keeps the 3 strike offences for illicit substances strictly confidential. All that ever emerges is a player taking time off for reasons of mental health.
If the ASADA positive test for a WADA match day banned drug is also an illicit drug under Australian law, all that can be established from the ASADA test is that he now has one AFL strike against him.

2 Likes

Collingwood surely has to make an example of him now, don’t they?

Fotunate/suspicious timing for them

Same here.

And I won’t jump on this kid like all the low carnts did to ours.

4 Likes

How dumb can footballers get?

3 Likes

So Murray is shocked. Did he not realise coke was a banned substance on match day. Don’t agree with 4 years but the book should be thrown at him for stupidity.

3 Likes

Been told by a mate who’s done some physio for the Pies that Murray needs to drop his pants to count to 21. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. He also wasn’t dropped because of form earlier in the year…

2 Likes