Scarf found :-)

As punishment, Andy must complete an MBA in Portugal. 

A fictional figurehead to punish.  That's absolute brilliance.

You gunna tell us how you got it back?

She definitely had it all along...

ok, so how I got it back...

last Friday morning I got on the train, and saw someone who looked familiar.  Turned out to be a girl I was in a choir with about 10 years ago. (who, get this, doesn't usually catch that train - she had stayed with a friend the night before!)

we got chatting and she asked if I was still into the footy like I had been back then.  I said I was, and she asked if I'd been disappointed that we lost to Sydney.  I said that no, I'd been expecting it, I was more upset that I'd lost my beloved scarf after the game.  She looked at me and said that it was weird, one of her colleagues was an Essendon supporter who had found a scarf, and he'd been thinking about sending it in to the club as he knew it was a special one due to the badges on it.

My heart went "OMG" but just in case, I asked if she could check which badges they were.

Got a message later that day to say yep, looked like it was my scarf, and I could pick it up on the weekend if I wanted. So we were reunited yesterday :)

FREAKY!!

What an incredible story.

It's like "Lassie, come home"

last Friday morning I got on the train, and saw someone who looked familiar.  Turned out to be a girl I was in a choir with about 10 years ago. (who, get this, doesn't usually catch that train - she had stayed with a friend the night before!)

we got chatting and she asked if I was still into the footy like I had been back then.  I said I was, and she asked if I'd been disappointed that we lost to Sydney.  I said that no, I'd been expecting it, I was more upset that I'd lost my beloved scarf after the game.  She looked at me and said that it was weird, one of her colleagues was an Essendon supporter who had found a scarf, and he'd been thinking about sending it in to the club as he knew it was a special one due to the badges on it.

My heart went "OMG" but just in case, I asked if she could check which badges they were.

Got a message later that day to say yep, looked like it was my scarf, and I could pick it up on the weekend if I wanted. So we were reunited yesterday :)

FREAKY!!

Fantastic, meant to be.

I don't believe in coincidence/s.  

My heart went "■■■" but just in case, I asked if she could check which badges they were.

FREAKY!!

Sorry Missie Koala,

But I just can't get the thought of you in a choir out of my mind.

FREAKY!!

Why would you hold back on sharing that! Great story.

My heart went "■■■" but just in case, I asked if she could check which badges they were.

FREAKY!!

Sorry Missie Koala,

But I just can't get the thought of you in a choir out of my mind.

are you saying I'm not the angelic type? :P

Truly remarkable story, Thanks for sharing.

A choir of Koalas.

Gleeson aside, probably the best thing to come out of this year.

that really is a beautiful story. seriously. 

I didn't get the open letter. Can someone post it here?

last Friday morning I got on the train, and saw someone who looked familiar. Turned out to be a girl I was in a choir with about 10 years ago. (who, get this, doesn't usually catch that train - she had stayed with a friend the night before!)
we got chatting and she asked if I was still into the footy like I had been back then. I said I was, and she asked if I'd been disappointed that we lost to Sydney. I said that no, I'd been expecting it, I was more upset that I'd lost my beloved scarf after the game. She looked at me and said that it was weird, one of her colleagues was an Essendon supporter who had found a scarf, and he'd been thinking about sending it in to the club as he knew it was a special one due to the badges on it.
FREAKY!!

Mulder, this is Scully here. Looks like we're back in business. It appears that aliens abducted a scarf and then returned it unharmed.
Scully, even I find that one a bit far fetched.

What a fantastic story!

Happy to hear you have your scarf back Koala :D

BTW, TD will be a guest on Open Mike tonight for those with Fox.

orig-21234587.jpg

Needs a movie version!

Needs rule 34

FREAKY!!

Story is too good to be true, it was around your neck the whoooole time wasn't it.