Scarf found :-)

ok, so how I got it back...

last Friday morning I got on the train, and saw someone who looked familiar.  Turned out to be a girl I was in a choir with about 10 years ago. (who, get this, doesn't usually catch that train - she had stayed with a friend the night before!)

we got chatting and she asked if I was still into the footy like I had been back then.  I said I was, and she asked if I'd been disappointed that we lost to Sydney.  I said that no, I'd been expecting it, I was more upset that I'd lost my beloved scarf after the game.  She looked at me and said that it was weird, one of her colleagues was an Essendon supporter who had found a scarf, and he'd been thinking about sending it in to the club as he knew it was a special one due to the badges on it.

My heart went "OMG" but just in case, I asked if she could check which badges they were.

Got a message later that day to say yep, looked like it was my scarf, and I could pick it up on the weekend if I wanted. So we were reunited yesterday :)

FREAKY!!

Story is too good to be true, it was around your neck the whoooole time wasn't it.

Story has the ring of truth to it. ln terms of coincidences, that is on towards the middle of the scale of things. Glad you got your scarf back K. 

ok, so how I got it back...

last Friday morning I got on the train, and saw someone who looked familiar.  Turned out to be a girl I was in a choir with about 10 years ago. (who, get this, doesn't usually catch that train - she had stayed with a friend the night before!)

we got chatting and she asked if I was still into the footy like I had been back then.  I said I was, and she asked if I'd been disappointed that we lost to Sydney.  I said that no, I'd been expecting it, I was more upset that I'd lost my beloved scarf after the game.  She looked at me and said that it was weird, one of her colleagues was an Essendon supporter who had found a scarf, and he'd been thinking about sending it in to the club as he knew it was a special one due to the badges on it.

My heart went "OMG" but just in case, I asked if she could check which badges they were.

Got a message later that day to say yep, looked like it was my scarf, and I could pick it up on the weekend if I wanted. So we were reunited yesterday :)

FREAKY!!

Story is too good to be true, it was around your neck the whoooole time wasn't it.

I wish! would have saved a whole heap of heartache! I felt sick to the stomach when I realised it was gone :(

This is definitely a sign that we will win the flag

You were the scarf all along weren't you? 

I knew it!

Scarf found, lid off !!!