Sean Wellman to coach the 12 #breaking #exclusive

Why not just get Hirdyy?
Because the AFL will make sure that can't happen.

I’m sure Stants, Jobe and Budda would know enough now to provide enough leadership to stay fit.aybe Fletch would want to help out.

If I were a suspended player and the coaching record holder wanted to help me with my training and prep for the year I would be completely insane to turn it down. I think its a great initiative by Mick.

A kind offer from Malthouse, but not sure he is the best person for the job given his track record at Carlton.

Track record st Carlton? You could go back in time and get sheedy, jeans, barrassi, norm smith, lethal, merge them all into a coaching mega beast and you still wouldn’t have got that list to do anything but wear a ■■■■■ on a bus in the off season. And even then they’d get it back the front. Sorry to be graphic but they where a ■■■■■■■ rabble.

the very thought of following a game plan laid out by Malthouse that would involve putting your body in harms way, helping your mates and doing it for the jumper where completely foreign notions. He was doomed from day one.

Bunch of squibs. Why he put his hand up to coach them is beyond comprehension.

Come on, you don't believe it was out of the goodness of his heart. He's not offering out of generosity is he. He will expect to be paid.
Despite liking the idea of Malthouse, I think Brendan McCartney would be a good option. Had an excellent relationship with the players, would likely get Cameri and Melk to train with the boys, possibly the sook as well. Ex Essendon assistant with plenty of knowledge of the game.

I don’t think that would work as he is working at an AFL club now and that would to the best of my knowledge be against the rules.

Ahh didn’t realise he was still in the system.

Edit: I’ll pitch another, Grant Thomas.

Loves his players, hates the media.

Good enough for me.

The only person Mick has ever loved, is himself and make no mistake about it.

The last person I would want “mentoring” or “coaching” our boy’s is that shriveled old fool.

His talent for self preservation and pig headedness is truly something to behold, whilst trying to still maintain some kind of relevancy in the form of attempted face saving.

“I would love to help the players”, give me a farking spell you imbecile. “Oh, you want to be handsomely compensated for it as well? How kind of you Mick.”

EAD.

You know what, on second thoughts, I can’t disagree. Everything you mention BK rings true. My original posts reasoning for his “love” of his players is Daisy Thomas…and thats just one bloke. The rest probably hated his guts.

He still hates the media though, I’m at least spot on with that.

If I were a suspended player and the coaching record holder wanted to help me with my training and prep for the year I would be completely insane to turn it down. I think its a great initiative by Mick.

The initiative was taken by one of our (suspended) players.

(article, back a page)

Bomba would be a far better option I think.

He'd be a fine mentor for our players and another solid strand in the support cable.

Fixed.

Loves his players, hates the media.

Good enough for me.

The only person Mick has ever loved, is himself and make no mistake about it.

The last person I would want “mentoring” or “coaching” our boy’s is that shriveled old fool.

His talent for self preservation and pig headedness is truly something to behold, whilst trying to still maintain some kind of relevancy in the form of attempted face saving.

“I would love to help the players”, give me a farking spell you imbecile. “Oh, you want to be handsomely compensated for it as well? How kind of you Mick.”

EAD.

I'm sure Stants, Jobe and Budda would know enough now to provide enough leadership to stay fit.aybe Fletch would want to help out.

Actuallly, although I think that Malthouse would be a great choice if it is about aligning the 12 with Worsfolds plans for them and potentially keeping the players engaged with the club by proxy, I also think that Fletch running the group could work well if it is just about keeping in condition.

Fletch said he was disappointed that he wasn’t offered an assistant coaching position and he is the senior legend of the group, and has coaching qualifications. Also McVeigh could also play a role here, given he is an assistant coach in waiting.

The key here is Buttifant as fitness coach.

I'm sure Stants, Jobe and Budda would know enough now to provide enough leadership to stay fit.aybe Fletch would want to help out.

Actuallly, although I think that Malthouse would be a great choice if it is about aligning the 12 with Worsfolds plans for them and potentially keeping the players engaged with the club by proxy, I also think that Fletch running the group could work well if it is just about keeping in condition.

Fletch said he was disappointed that he wasn’t offered an assistant coaching position and he is the senior legend of the group, and has coaching qualifications. Also McVeigh could also play a role here, given he is an assistant coach in waiting.

Yeah but Spike settled his family up here in Sydney for the GWS assistant coach role

Good point

The same mick millhouse, that when he was replaced, the carlton players discovered they were nowhere fit enough?
Yeah … a massive no thanks.

Coached to do what?

The same mick millhouse, that when he was replaced, the carlton players discovered they were nowhere fit enough? Yeah .......... a massive no thanks.

Do you mean to say the head coach of a football team should have complete responsibility over the fitness regime?

I like the idea. I see no problem if Mick and Buttifant get the 12 together for a couple of months prior to preseason training.

Like him or not it would be good for the guys to train together so they don’t lose too much condition

Why not just get Hirdyy?

Because not all the banned players are Hird fans.

name names.

Why not just get Hirdyy?

Because not all the banned players are Hird fans.

name names.

■■■■ off!