Season 2015 - Carlton

VFL practice match.

Has anyone said “Fark Carlton” yet?

Holy hell they’re awful. No key forward, no key defenders. Their midfielders squib at every hard ball, and their coach is a senile old fool. Every time someone “wins” their leading goalkicker, they ship them off to other clubs (Betts, Garlett, Fevola, Waite) . If I was Kreuzer, I’d leave. Mind you, nobody would take that broken down never will be.

Fark Carlton. Relegate them to the Ovens and Murray.

Quoted Post

Holy hell they're awful. No key forward, no key defenders. Their midfielders squib at every hard ball, and their coach is a senile old fool. Every time someone "wins" their leading goalkicker, they ship them off to other clubs (Betts, Garlett, Fevola, Waite) . If I was Kreuzer, I'd leave. Mind you, nobody would take that broken down never will be.

ovens and Murray is a ■■■■■■ good league why should they dilute it

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Holy hell tohey're awful. No key forward, no key defenders. Their midfielders squib at every hard ball, and their coach is a senile old fool. Every time someone "wins" their leading goalkicker, they ship them off to other clubs (Betts, Garlett, Fevola, Waite) . If I was Kreuzer, I'd leave. Mind you, nobody would take that broken down never will be.

ovens and Murray is a ■■■■■■ good league why should they dilute it

Watching Fev kick 10 against his old team would be great.

Carlton supporting cousin reckons he has a good sauce telling him if Malthouse gets the sack Bomber will be their new coach

Carlton will hire whoever tells them that their list is premiership quality.

Quoted Post

Carlton will hire whoever tells them that their list is premiership quality.
Sounds familiar

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Carlton supporting cousin reckons he has a good sauce telling him if Malthouse gets the sack Bomber will be their new coach

Sounds like your cousin watched AFL360 last night.

He says he heard it elsewhere
I told him it would be great to see his club hit such a low they would turn to an Essendon man for help

I hope they sack malthouse expecting to replace him with Bomber, but Bomber disappears & refuses to answer his phone for a month or two immediately after they do it, so they end up having to replace him with Terry Wallace, or else Nick Stevens via video link from Ararat correction centre or wherever he is these days…

Quoted Post

I think Levi Casboult is their best forward.

And last night, he didn’t play so that Liam Jones could.

Malthouse is a strange coach.

I think Henderson is their best forward and defender.
Casboult is the second best forward.
Jones got a game to justify trading for him.

Does anyone believe that Bomber would seriously want that job?

Jones kicked 2, didn’t he?
If they were expecting him to demand a heap of the ball and dominate proceedings, they’ve clearly abused their brains with some substances or other. If they want a guy who can kick a couple even if he only touches it 7 times, he’s their man.

LAVERDE.

That is all.

Close thread.

How badly are you going when you draft a 21 year-old WA bloke with your first pick, don’t play him first round, lose, play your second game in WA, don’t pick him again…

Quoted Post

How badly are you going when you draft a 21 year-old WA bloke with your first pick, don't play him first round, lose, play your second game in WA, don't pick him again...

You would think he would make the emergencies at least get a trip home to see his family and a chance to play if there was a late withdrawal.

Quoted Post

Does anyone believe that Bomber would seriously want that job?

No, but he did barrack for them as a kid.
Must have had a terrible childhood.

They are going to get smashed tonight by a team that might as well rock up with a best 16 as they have no defence what so ever.

Fark Carlton.

Quoted Post

How badly are you going when you draft a 21 year-old WA bloke with your first pick, don't play him first round, lose, play your second game in WA, don't pick him again...

I still laugh when I think how that draft played out between us and them. And that’s before any of them has even played a game yet.

Fark 'em.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Sounds like your cousin watched AFL360 last night.

He says he heard it elsewhere
I told him it would be great to see his club hit such a low they would turn to an Essendon man for help

Sheeds suggested it on SEN as a throwaway…