Season 2015 - Carlton

Quoted Post

I honestly can't see them getting anywhere near nine wins.

Will be lucky to get 6-7 wins i reckon. There is not one area of their team where they look very dangerous not would cause you to worry.

Who is going to kick their goals? Who is going to win the ball in the middle? Who is actually going to stop the forwards?

They are garbage and i love it.

fark,

carlton

Matthew Watson, courtesy of EFC.

Hoping M. Watson has a breakout year up fwd and down back, he then puts off contract talks all year “to concentrate on his footy” and then says see you later farkcarlton, I’m going home (with Henderson to follow in pursuit of a premiership).

Could be that 3rd tall we’re missing if Pears doesn’t bounce back.

Really? I just hope M. Watson continues to be crap. Minus that one game against us where Bomber decided to drop Steinberg (inexplicably really, given the bobble head is one of his few good match ups) and we didn’t really have anyone to take him every other game I’ve seen him play was spudalicious. Here’s to another Carlton wasted first round draft pick.

I dunno, the decision to draft Watson in front of Jack Darling could still be proven to be the correct one…

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I honestly can't see them getting anywhere near nine wins.

Will be lucky to get 6-7 wins i reckon. There is not one area of their team where they look very dangerous not would cause you to worry.

Who is going to kick their goals? Who is going to win the ball in the middle? Who is actually going to stop the forwards?

They are garbage and i love it.

Who is actually going to stop falling over? Looking at Captain Courageous.

Quoted Post

Really? I just hope M. Watson continues to be crap. Minus that one game against us where Bomber decided to drop Steinberg (inexplicably really, given the bobble head is one of his few good match ups) and we didn't really have anyone to take him every other game I've seen him play was spudalicious. Here's to another Carlton wasted first round draft pick.

If he comes good there is no better way to say farkcarlton then for bobble head to defect home after uncle Allessio gets in his ear. Mind you, also cheapest way to snag a first rounder too!

Hmm, his head is a bit big though isn’t it…

Fark Carlton!

The only thing Matthew Watson has going for him is his surname.

Fark Carlton, I say.

Fark Carlton.

Check out the last line of this ‘article’

http://www.sen.com.au/news/is-captain-carlton-going-down-with-the-ship

Quoted Post

Fark Carlton.

Interesting to say the least.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Fark Carlton.

Interesting to say the least.

Theyhateuscausetheyain’tus.gif

Tall poppy syndrome at it’s finest when it comes to Hird.

Funny how many people come out and say they don’t like someone when they are in the news.

Glen Archer: “James Hird is selfish because he wouldn’t take me being a ■■■■ to him on the field”

Big big chance for the wooden spoon, especially if they have a bad run with injuries. Will challenge the Saints for the prize.

Were a below average team last year, have not recruited well, or at least not well enough to result in an undefeated season as predicted by Malthouse.

Backline looks weak, midfield relies on too few, Judd’s glory days were at West Coast, Murphy rivals Cotchin as the softest captain in the game, Gibbs is about as hard as a raw egg, then after that who do they have…

Forwardline looked weak previous years, now Waite has gone, Garlett has gone and they’re relying on Frankenstein (Kreuzer) who is an injury-prone version of Josh Fraser and Lachie Henderson

Their coach can get them up for big efforts but these usually result in 10-15 point losses against top teams, they look good but no 4 points.

Their young brigade really does not excite, Cripps looks a player but a Matt Priddis type rather than an Ablett or Fyfe type, Menzel is good for a couple of flukey goals and a couple of flicks of the hair side to side, after that I cannot even think of any other young players they have.

Prediction: Anywhere between 15-18

Quoted Post

Gibbs is about as hard as a raw egg, then after that who do they have...

the gibbs contract renegotiation brought me as much joy as fevola used to in the day.

fuckcarlton - Your not worth big bucks coz you don’t play team football.

Gibbs/Fev - Fine I’ll go elsewhere.

fuckcarlton - Will you at least try to put some effort in and work for the team?

Gibbs/Fev - Nuh.

fuckcarlton - Okay we’ll pay you big bucks to stay.

Gibbs/Fev - Chuck another 200k on that and deal.

They don’t seem to have any structure or gameplan. I get the feeling Malthouse’s coaching consists of screaming at the players and telling them they’re ■■■■.

I think Levi Casboult is their best forward.

And last night, he didn’t play so that Liam Jones could.

Malthouse is a strange coach.

It’s good to know the quality coming through at Carlton just isn’t there.

They played Box Hill is a practice match yesterday, fielding 16 AFL players. Box Hill didn’t field a single AFL listed player, and won by 31 points.

Assuming you’re talking their reserves?