Season 2015 - Hawthorn

I would have punched him too.

Not really, but seriously what a ■■■■■■■.

Clarko goes ape

imagine the outcry if that was Hirdy?

time to remove his “accreditation”

This will be interesting
That punch connects, or is thrown by someone who can throw a punch, and the bloke goes down Clarkson is potentially looking at jail time, forget an AFL suspension
Dunno how that clown (the supporter) was allowed to get as close to him as that though

imagine the outcry if that was Hirdy?

time to remove his “accreditation”

This!

Stay classy Clarko. Took the bait like a champ. I wonder if Hirdy had have lashed out at every journalist or fan that abused him or his family over the last two years, he’d be serving a life sentence. That reaction just shows the kind of person that Clarkson is.

Lol. Apparently the only issue here is a lack of security. Says leigh Matthews who belted a spectator while coming down the race one day…

Nothing to see here.

And Robbi says he’s owed an apology

Just found it interesting that a fan had his phone ready to instantly record the incident. Seems Clarko took the bait

Bringing the game into disrepute.

Maybe there should be some sort of course that each coach has to take before they are allowed in public.

He punched someone who was giving him a bit of lip?

Well that’s OK.

A disgusting king hit.

So what if the port supporter was annoying. That still dosn’t justify violence.

watch this get hosed down as just a blokey blokes way of dealing with dickheads. the boys club will make sure this all blows over.

diversions a plenty coming right up!

Gill wanted fan interaction and game day experience.
Clarko delivering.
What more do you want?

Life time ban

Have a read of my comment on the fox footy Facebook page. Some quality responses. So many butthurt opposition supporters.

If the AFL can brush off Eddie calling Goodes an ape on radio, they can brush off Clarko punching a ■■■■■■■■.

Clark Farkson