Season 2015 - Hawthorn

Idea nicked from Titus OReilly on twittz, but:

Clarkson says it’s the “lean years after 2008” that’s driving them.

Lean years.

That club has been a key player in the comp virtually every year since 1980. That club doesn’t know the meaning of lean years.

GGF Hawthorn.

Quoted Post

dat new clash jumper....

Very Flash Gordon

Quoted Post

Clarkson says it's the "lean years after 2008" that's driving them.

Lean years.

That club has been a key player in the comp virtually every year since 1980. That club doesn’t know the meaning of lean years.

GGF Hawthorn.

That, or they just have higher expectations
It’d be nice supporting a club whose idea of success is nothing short of a premiership

Gunston: “Of course I’m not happy…how am I going to find a matching handbag with such short notice”

I laughed at St Kilda when I went to the 1996 Centenary museum and saw their 17 (IIRC) jumper designs… Hawthorn have probably ■■■■■■ and shatted out 17 since then — I shudder to imagine what their Benzina thinks of the heritage values of this one.

Is it just me or does it look vaguely like the Blitz logo but with Hawthorn colours?

^^ Oh dear.

Quoted Post

Is it just me or does it look vaguely like the Blitz logo but with Hawthorn colours?

thats a hilarious observation, I actually giggled

They’re trolling us now.

Quoted Post

dat new clash jumper....

that face by Gunston says it all…

Gunston’s a skinny f*cker

Several times a few Hawks have frequented my gym when in Hobart - I’m amazed how slight in build they are. Definitely trained for endurance.

Quoted Post

Several times a few Hawks have frequented my gym when in Hobart - I'm amazed how slight in build they are. Definitely trained for endurance.

Times have definitely changed

50 million dollar training facility being planned.

Brad Hill late out. Haha!

Quoted Post
dat new clash jumper....

that face by Gunston says it all…

Looks like an Iraqi pole dancer.

Friend of mine got sick of “drug cheat” comments on BF EFC Vs HFC thread and asked them if they remembered the “Heidelberg Papers” controversy and that Farker Echo suspended him. Tetchy.

Friend of mine got sick of "drug cheat" comments on BF EFC Vs HFC thread and asked them if they remembered the "Heidelberg Papers" controversy and that Farker Echo suspended him. Tetchy.
Lot of Hawks fans I know have gone very very quiet since the decision got handed down.

Clarkson apparently punched a Port supporter on his way to his hotel after the game last night.
The AFL coaching accreditation must have made him do it…