Season 2015 - Melbourne

Quoted Post

Might make finals in 2016 if they get an all star forward and defender.

Like Mitch Clarke and James Frawley?

Melbourne FC ‏@melbournefc 3m3 minutes ago

NEWS: Christian Petracca has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Story: http://mfcde.es/19mkrjy

Quoted Post

NEWS: Christian Petracca has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Story: http://mfcde.es/19mkrjy

Terrible news. Would rather half the squad be suspended for 2 games than lose a young gun for the season.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Terrible news. Would rather half the squad be suspended for 2 games than lose a young gun for the season.

You would rather, after two years…us be found guilty of doping and get bans than a player get injured at another club?

Its a bad thing to happen and i feel for him but come on…

Terrible news, first Hogan and now this…Cursed!

Gee that’s shocking, only just started his career and has to go through that already.

Hope that he can have a successful rehab and hopefully not suffer like Morabito has had to at the Dockers.

Quoted Post

Gee that's shocking, only just started his career and has to go through that already.

Hope that he can have a successful rehab and hopefully not suffer like Morabito has had to at the Dockers.

Or Menzel down at the Cattery.

I hope he makes a full recovery…

and then joins the Bombers.

Shithouse for my SuperCoach as well.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

You would rather, after two years…us be found guilty of doping and get bans than a player get injured at another club?

Its a bad thing to happen and i feel for him but come on…

Did I say that?

I know they say you make your own luck, and ‘they’ are most likely right, but…

Geez Melbourne are unlucky.

Would wish that injury on anyone, especially at this time of the year. Not even at Carlton.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Harry O'Flog named in the leadership group lol. Lumumsy!!

I know 4 people who work, or have worked, for Collingwood.
They all reckon he’s an exceptionally nice person and contrary to the media, was well liked and respected by the playing group at Collingwood

Complete and utter wanker- from a former team mate

That’s no good.

I always worry when ACL’s are caused by non-contact injuries - It tends to show that you have loose ligaments - Wish petracca good luck.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

They all reckon he’s an exceptionally nice person and contrary to the media, was well liked and respected by the playing group at Collingwood

If you are calling your former teammate a complete and utter wanker, there’s a good chance that you are a complete and utter wanker.

Quoted Post

Shithouse for my SuperCoach as well.

If you’re quick, you can still sub him for someone else without burning a trade.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

If you are calling your former teammate a complete and utter wanker, there’s a good chance that you are a complete and utter wanker.

I imagine you have never been degoratory about an ex work colleague to an acquaintance whilst drunk then.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

I imagine you have never been degoratory about an ex work colleague to an acquaintance whilst drunk then.

All bets are off when booze is involved!

LOL

that is all