Season 2015 - North Melbourne

they are a small club only 22,000 at a saturday night game,when 2 prelim finalists are playing .when they get a home game against us the gate keeps them going for the year .

Gone with the curtain-style banner (I assume so they can re-use this over and over again as having to spend money on crepe paper/sticky tape every week is pushing them toward insolvency…) and the new version of a theme song that sounds like a tribal war cry…

whats the deal with their balloon curtain for the players to run through, what a joke!

Personally didn’t mind seeing Ziebell knock himself out on someone’s shoulder attempting to take them out late.
Again.

I assumed it’s being termed “courageous” and “fair” like the last 5 times he’s sniped blokes after the contest, only this time it was him being stretchered off

Will be as irrelevant as ever.

And most media picks to make top four and Brad Scott is best coach ever and they’re the most amazing and entertainging team in history.

Gerard Healy just said “They have enough talent in that side to win the flag”.

Gerard Healy just said "They have enough talent in that side to win the flag".

But their arms Gerard

Brad may be in some trouble, has had an attack of Alistair Clarksonitis. Perhaps he should have his coaching accreditation revoked.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-11/kangaroos-say-theyre-aware-of-scott-incident-at-blundstone-arena

NORTH Melbourne is investigating claims coach Brad Scott was involved in an incident with a security guard at Blundstone Arena in Hobart on Saturday.

The Roos have confirmed they are aware of the allegations against Scott.

“The club is gathering all available information in order to prepare a response,” the statement issued on Monday evening read.

“No further comment can be made at this time.”

how come purple didn,t break this story?because he barracks for them.?

how come purple didn,t break this story?because he barracks for them.?
The best newsbreaker in the business wasnt even aware SAPOL flew to Melbourne this morning to meet Clarko, the guy is an absolute fraud
Convenient this story has gone away. No media outside the AFL approved Scott home.

Being up for alleged assault must be a pre-requisite to being an AFL accredited coach it seems.

Who cares, its Norf, relegate them or send them to the Gold Coast. Or better yet stop giving them handouts afl and let them stand on their own 2 feet and then them and their moronic president can just go quietly.

fark them

Not a genuine challenger no matter how much they try and talk them up.

I assume someone’s mentioned the irony involved in Petrie calling Stanton a diver.

I wonder if he remembers the massive dive he put on against Dempsey for a double goal first game of the season a couple of years back, or that dive he put on in the last minute or so Friday when he got a light push from Daniher.

And I’ve never ever thought Stanton to be a diver.

Swallow has a busted thumb…could miss 3.

Pity he came back onto the ground to finish the game.

Brad Scott out for 4 with a back injury.

Nothing to read between the lines here.

Is there any truth in the rumour he is current serving a suspension for kicking that security guard in the back?

My source is impeccable (Richmond flog)

I couldn’t have told you Daniel Wells still plays football. I feel like he’s been around for 15 years.