Season 2015 - Port Adelaide

“when we lose one in a row”

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAH

I love it, Ryder went there for PREMIERSHIP citya dn has ruined team balance and they suck and hes useless and they suck.

Turned my EFC calendar over to July.
Who’s staring out at me? 3 possession guy.

Port Adelaide can GAGF

Super coach Ken Hinkley and super President David Koch.

Let’s hope this is the end of the Port Adelaide d*ck sucking from the media.

Turned my EFC calendar over to July. Who's staring out at me? 3 possession guy.

Port Adelaide can GAGF

cheers, you just reminded me to change my calender.

You could rip out the Ryder page and keep Carlisle on for July.

Career low in terms of possessions for Judas.

It still makes zero sense why they went for him, Lobbe is a great ruckman and an average forward (at best).

Cos they (like a lot of people) thought he was just pinch-hitting as a ruckman and he would make a useful forward. It took Essendon 4 years and an injury to work it out.
I’ve got no doubt if they played him one out through the ruck he’d turn it around (eventually).

he needs to to spend 80% of the time in the ruck and I am stunned that a team who would be paying big coin for him would not have known that. he is a better backman than a forward and twice a good ruckman as he is as a backman.

yep, i’m constantly amazed that no one other than essendon fans seem to get that.

still given the opportunity we could offer a 3rd round pick for him to come back on condition that port continue to pay part of his inflated salary.

Thats what ive been hoping for from the beginning. he has a terrible year, gets sick of playing forward. Port sick of low output and Port trade him back to us, paying half his wage for a second round pick.

Worst game since 06.

Paddy ‘winding the clock back’

It still makes zero sense why they went for him, Lobbe is a great ruckman and an average forward (at best).

Cos they (like a lot of people) thought he was just pinch-hitting as a ruckman and he would make a useful forward. It took Essendon 4 years and an injury to work it out.
I’ve got no doubt if they played him one out through the ruck he’d turn it around (eventually).

Ryder is having his worst season since 2008 stats wise.

he needs to to spend 80% of the time in the ruck and I am stunned that a team who would be paying big coin for him would not have known that. he is a better backman than a forward and twice a good ruckman as he is as a backman.

outside of all the angst to port cos they got ryder, this question will be the biggest one to come out of it, what exactly were they expecting from ryder.
if it was to be prodominately a forward then they obviously didn’t watch as much of our games like some of our fans didn’t either. if they got him to be a ruckman not sure why seeing lobbe would be ahead of him.

the irony is if he was still with us, that 3 possie game would not cop anywhere near the criticism around here that it has now.

They got him fitter and lost a bit of bulk, but now apart from jumping he is pretty useless as a ruckman cos he can’t use any body weight. so again the question has to be what where the expecting to get from ryder ?

also rasises another question about our club and how much we over rate players, I struggle to find anyone from our club in recent history ( and have to go back to when ted Richards left) that has actually gone to another club/been delisted and gone on to be anything more than a bit player that they were at our club.

crameri is still the average plodder
ryder is ryder
monfries has his usual 1 great game in every 4 or so weeks, then riddled with lame attempts to be somebody
lonergan was delisted after a year on richmonds rookie list
Gumbleton was a cripple after 3 seasons let alone the 7 odd he ended up with on afl lists.

and so on and so on, yet they were supposedly in our best players to so many around here, just goes to show how far off alot of peoples judgement is with these and our players in general, let alone how the club over rate them as well.

yep, i’m constantly amazed that no one other than essendon fans seem to get that.

still given the opportunity we could offer a 3rd round pick for him to come back on condition that port continue to pay part of his inflated salary.

There’s quite a few “under-sized” ruckmen who’ve been tarred with the same brush.
Stef Martin has copped it too. Jamar goes down with injury, Martin comes in as 1st ruck & does well, club goes “geez imagine how good they’ll be working in tandem!!” & throw Jamar back in, Martin fades into obscurity again. Gets to Brisbane, goes bonkers as a one-out.
Mitch Clark similar thing, 2009 Leunie went down & he dominates, 2010 Leunie’s back, and they don’t know what to do with him.

Not very many guys can be effective enough as a 2nd ruck (and a 3rd forward) to be worth wasting a spot in the 22 on.

There’s quite a few “under-sized” ruckmen who’ve been tarred with the same brush.
Stef Martin has copped it too. Jamar goes down with injury, Martin comes in as 1st ruck & does well, club goes “geez imagine how good they’ll be working in tandem!!” & throw Jamar back in, Martin fades into obscurity again. Gets to Brisbane, goes bonkers as a one-out.
Mitch Clark similar thing, 2009 Leunie went down & he dominates, 2010 Leunie’s back, and they don’t know what to do with him.

Not very many guys can be effective enough as a 2nd ruck (and a 3rd forward) to be worth wasting a spot in the 22 on.

i reckon tbell is a great 2nd ruck/3rd tall forward. too bad we didn’t try it more while we had the chance.

i reckon tbell is a great 2nd ruck/3rd tall forward. to bad we didn’t try it more while we had the chance.

Yep.
The irony being a lot on here always thought the big, bad looking Bellcho would end up being the big bad physical ruckman and the small, skinny, and quiet Ryder would be the classy fwd. Rather than the other way around.

Ryder is having his worst season since 2008 stats wise.

His bank account it having easily its best season.

Footy flashbacks is one, Port v Hawks Prelim from last year.

Richo “Gee Port are going to be coming next year aren’t they, young team, preliminary final from fifth position, will only ge better”

BT “Well imagine if they get Ryder!!”

Richo and Darce "Oh yeh!!’

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Schlub. Stop playing with your balls and get trousers that fit.

Schlub. Stop playing with your balls and get trousers that fit.

That poster is oddly appropriate.

I’m sure he never wanted to leave and deep inside he wants to be here and not there. Would take him back even though he did say some terrible things which may not have been an educated opinion more of a pressured one.