Season 2015 - Port Adelaide

This !!!

teresa palmer is a spun.k.
just trying to think of something nice to say

cant believe spun.k is inappropriate either.
oooooohhh i get it.

Agreed.

I really cannot believe blitzer are saying they would welcome judas back to our club.

What he did is absolutely unforgivable

Wouldn’t have won that one without Paddy, good pickup for the Power.

Wouldn't have won that one without Paddy, good pickup for the Power.

You would have to be joking . Got a lot of taps but majority went straight to a pies player. His greatest skill is standing there admiring the in and under work of his team mates.

Wouldn't have won that one without Paddy, good pickup for the Power.

You would have to be joking . Got a lot of taps but majority went straight to a pies player. His greatest skill is standing there admiring the in and under work of his team mates.

And thinking about how the move to Port will help his unborn childrens sickness and premiership campaigns in Brisbane.

And his money,

So Port reckon that Ryder wasn’t worth a first round and screwed us over yet their coach now says that Dixon, who has done far less than Ryder, is worth a first round. Fark Port, I hope their season next year is even worse than this one.

So Port reckon that Ryder wasn't worth a first round and screwed us over yet their coach now says that Dixon, who has done far less than Ryder, is worth a first round. Fark Port, I hope their season next year is even worse than this one.

Well on field it’s certainly debatable who has been better imo. Plus Dixon suits their needs more than Ryder did because he’s a forward who can ruck a bit, not the opposite.
Plus Dixon is about 18 months younger than Ryder was.
I reckon Dixon is worth more.

So Port reckon that Ryder wasn't worth a first round and screwed us over yet their coach now says that Dixon, who has done far less than Ryder, is worth a first round. Fark Port, I hope their season next year is even worse than this one.

Well on field it’s certainly debatable who has been better imo. Plus Dixon suits their needs more than Ryder did because he’s a forward who can ruck a bit, not the opposite.

I think the bit that peeves me off though is for the coach to come out and declare the worth of an opposition player before any sort of trade is being done. I get that he is probably trying to scare off any possible suitors from other clubs because it will mean giving up a lot before they even start but to come out and say this after telling us that Ryder wasn’t worth anything basically and trying to get him to invoke some stupid saga clause is just pathetic in my book.

These clubs simply want to screw us over for many many years. Sick of this crap.

Fair enough IT

I think the bit that peeves me off though is for the coach to come out and declare the worth of an opposition player before any sort of trade is being done. I get that he is probably trying to scare off any possible suitors from other clubs because it will mean giving up a lot before they even start but to come out and say this after telling us that Ryder wasn’t worth anything basically and trying to get him to invoke some stupid saga clause is just pathetic in my book.

These clubs simply want to screw us over for many many years. Sick of this crap.

"Not worth a first round pick, but we’re paying him like one. "

Remember a little time ago when Port declared that Ryder was the missing player who would get them the Premiership? Well now they are lining up to say that Dixon will get them the Premiership.

AFL site saying Schultz has signed a new deal
Not sure how Schultz, Westhoff, Lobbe, Ryder and presumably Dixon can play in the one side. It’s Matthew Knights all over again

Ryder is the missing piece to the premiership puzzle.

Wait, no Dixon is.

Uh Whut?

http://m.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-11-16/rival-club-offers-wingard-oneyear-deal

Uh Whut?

http://m.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-11-16/rival-club-offers-wingard-oneyear-deal

That’s ■■■■■■ funny.

(It would have been much better with the volcano reference removed, though.)

love the casual advert for memberships in the middle of it.

Port made a funny.