Season 2015 - Port Adelaide

I hope these c*nts fall off the cliff even further and finish about 14th

They have zero depth so a couple of injuries and they likely will.

And, fyi, that’s what I am asking Santa for

Copying Connor Mcgregor?

Dear Dorothy Dix.
I just hate good players if they dont play for Essendon.
Am I normal?

I hope these c*nts fall off the cliff even further and finish about 14th

port players do have a history of falling off things…

i feel bad

Dislike

I really, really hope Port continue to struggle and stay crap this year. Kochie is threatening to sue Essendon over the whole saga because of Gus and Paddy. He wants us to toe the line but he wants to sue another club. Yeah good luck with that, the AFL will not allow that to happen in a million years you utter grand-standing tossbag.

1 Like

Send them back to football park where they nearly folded. Short memories.

I really, really hope Port continue to struggle and stay crap this year. Kochie is threatening to sue Essendon over the whole saga because of Gus and Paddy. He wants us to toe the line but he wants to sue another club. Yeah good luck with that, the AFL will not allow that to happen in a million years you utter grand-standing tossbag.
Yes, how could he possibly have known that this was hanging over Ryder's head? Given he actually used the saga to wrangle him out of Essendon, and induced him to break his contract (which he'd signed post 2012) ??

Utter ■■■■■■■.

1 Like

TBH tell the ■■■■ to get in ■■■■■■■ line if he wants to sue us.

no ill will aimed at ryder (or any player for that matter) but ■■■■ the ■■■■, he went out and convinced someone to break a contract and use the saga bullshit as an excuse.

Go neck yourself with a tarp Koch you twat

C ock by name, c ock by nature

Koch by German pronunciation.

TBH tell the ■■■■ to get in ■■■■■■■ line if he wants to sue us.

no ill will aimed at ryder (or any player for that matter) but ■■■■ the ■■■■, he went out and convinced someone to break a contract and use the saga bullshit as an excuse.

Nope, ■■■■ Ryder and Koch.

1 Like

I like football again already
Suck ■■■■ ya ■■■■■■$

2 Likes

Koch may be a ■■■■ but he absolutely ripped into the players after the game and now some of them are rumoured to be sooking about it. Bet you he doesn’t apologise to the players

1 Like

Ha ha, … good on him. One total cocksmack you can rely on to over step his boundaries and act as a wannabe Coach and tear into them. Will only make matters worse as many think who the fk do you think you are?

Might be a few guys well willing to say stuff you & walk.

Who might we want to get in the ear of? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s beautiful. What an f-wit.

2 Likes

Yes he is a ■■■■ but I don’t have a problem with a President giving a good bake. He made some worthwhile comments and they absolutely deserved it. People are too soft these days and can’t accept criticism

2 Likes

That was a truly amazing game though.

Even better that these carnts snatched defeat from the jaws of victory :joy:

EAD Ryder.

3 Likes

Can you imagine some silver spoon wanker from TV who lives 2 states away giving you a serve?

5 Likes