Season 2015 - Sydney

Quoted Post

Kurt Tippett out for 3-4 weeks after injuring his leg in an internal trial. Suffered a knock on the tibia/fibula joint

OK. Hurley AND Hooker play on Buddy.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Kurt Tippett out for 3-4 weeks after injuring his leg in an internal trial. Suffered a knock on the tibia/fibula joint
Hopefully he misses our game.
l hope he plays, he will be under prepared.

Tippett seems to be more than a bit injury prone.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Heeny will be best 22 by round 6 in my opinion. Kid is a jet.

probably won’t play by then will be sidelined for the next 10 weeks.

Best 22 rd1.

Jeez, after swing about 2 minutes of play I reckon that Isaac Heeney will be a very good player. Were the hiding him in their academy?

Jeez, after swing about 2 minutes of play I reckon that Isaac Heeney will be a very good player. Were the hiding him in their academy?

Mills is supposed to be better than Heeney.
And dunkley is pretty good too F/S.

Swans need to trade one of their mids for a Ruck or Key defender. Or pick one up via Free Agency like Hawthorn have done (Lake/Frawley) if the AFL allows them to use free agency after they got buddy/trading restirctions.
They will probably end up with Lueneberger given their track record.

at the moment I have the top 3 teams as

Hawks
Fremantle
Sydney

4th spot is up for Essendons taking, if we can get throught the year.

Sydney v Fremantle should be interesting this week.

2015 power rankings:

– Top one on list quality –

1. Callum Mills (NSW - Syd – Academy – MID)

2. Ben Keays (QLD – Bris – Academy – MID/FWD)

– Top five on list quality –

1. Josh Dunkley (VIC – Syd – F/S – MID)

2. Jacob Hopper (NSW - GWS Academy - MID)

– Top ten on list quality –

1. Darcy Parish (VIC – MID/DEF)

2. Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD/MID)

3. Darcy Tucker (VIC – MID/DEF)

4. Ryan Clarke (VIC – MID/FWD)

5. Harley Balic (VIC – MID/FWD)

6. Callum Ah Chee (WA – FWD/MID)

So those top 4 picks are allocated to GWS, Bris and Syd irrespective of draft order? Crikey

I’m just going to put this out there, I have no idea what Houli Dooli’s post means.
Top five what? Who’s list?
What’s the difference between a power ranking and a normal ranking?
Is it a ‘work over time’ type deal?

Going on Satdy.

FRANKLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

I'm just going to put this out there, I have no idea what Houli Dooli's post means. Top five what? Who's list? What's the difference between a power ranking and a normal ranking? Is it a 'work over time' type deal?

Looks to me HD is copy-pasting one of the BF draft watchers, knightmare I think, judging on the style. (Poor form not acknowledging your source there, by the way)

This is the standard format knight mate uses. ‘Top 5’ means that in his purely subjective judgement, the kid has the potential to be, for a sustained period if time, one of the top 5 players on an AFL list.

‘Power list’ is a bit of a ■■■■■ term and I dislike it, but in general it means ‘a ranking that I invented which may have some sort of system behind it but which is just as likely to be something I made up as I went along, and no I won’t explain to you how it’s calculated so don’t bother asking’

The way I understand ‘Power Rankings’ is sort of an arbitrary way of ranking teams in the absence of a central comparison point.

For example, Essendon are 2-1 as are Richmond, & Tigers only sit above us due to percentage, but most pundits would suggest Essendon are better than Tigers despite the ladder showing otherwise, due to the quality of opponents played & competitiveness with opposition. As we haven’t played each-other there is no real way of gauging who is better other than basing rankings on performances to date.

I figure the context here is something along the lines of, without those guys going head to head recently this is how Knightmare ranks them based on recent fixtures and performances.

Tom Browne reporting that Goodsey has retired.

If the afl are legit they would give goodes a week for kicking out at thompson, it shouldn’t matter that he has retired.

His last game proved why so many people cant stand him. Diving and sniping

Anyone knows what happens to Stdney $$$ wise if Buddy retires?

If the afl are legit they would give goodes a week for kicking out at thompson, it shouldn't matter that he has retired.

It was no worse than the North bloke from the game against Richmond and all he got was a stern talking to + a $1000 fine.

L Franklin is retiring?

If the afl are legit they would give goodes a week for kicking out at thompson, it shouldn't matter that he has retired.

HAHA!

Yeh, teh AFL are going to have a crack at GOODSEY.

L Franklin is retiring?

Not that I’m aware of, but if his condition is as serious as it appears to be then imo it is a very real possibility