Season 2016 - Collingwood

Didn't some GC official say the AFL told him they had 3 positives which was one of the lowest of any club? Based off the (very) limited data, 126 is the number of positive off season drug tests. Yeesh

Only coz Malcolm Blight cleaned em out just like he did when he took over at Adelaide.

Will eddy want the court costs to be included in the salary cap and will mothers of their players like our Sarah talk to his radio program?
Will David Evans sack him ?
Was eddy tipped off???

1 Like

This has all happened under his watch.

I can see massive “governance” failings at Collingwood. Perhaps they should self report themselves to the AFL.

What if you were a parent of a Collingwood player and you heard this stuff about your kids team? I would be straight on the phone to SEN tommorow morning in tears…

/s

Also EAFD.

Karma.

Hopefully it’s all farking laced with clen.

Actually I have a business model. Gonna sell ■■■■ laced with clen at EVE, CLOUD and whatever other joint footballers frequent these days. I will not be going to Deluxe or I’ll just fark it up.

HS story that 11 Pies players tested positive to illicit drugs after the summer break. What have you got to say Eddie.....
Let’s assume the hits are spread evenly across the squad and it’s only one positive test for each of those eleven.

(I know… almost certainly not even close to true!)

That means everyone gets to have a 12 year career before the AFL stops them.

The leak itself is the main story here. Pesky governance.

McGuire = Pell

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

By tomorrow around 9.20am this will be a non story and never spoken of again.

McGuire = Pell

No one wants to believe they are bogan fuckwits.

It’s not just the Pies allegedly, this is just what was leaked to Robbo.

The amusing part is Eddie wants to know who leaked and wants that investigated. So it was okay when it happened to Essendon but appaling whne it happens to the Pies! Screw Collingwood.

1 Like
Lol Heath Hocking's brother got suspended in about 2002 for doing the same in the VFL And was it Libba that got caught about 15 years ago as well?

there were a couple of dogs players, kretiuk one who ■■■■■■ out on the ground during the pre game kick to kick. ■■■■■■■ ferals the dogs back then.

on illicit drugs ■■■■, i’m torn half of me is like ■■■■ anyone else. however we know what it’s like to be on the end of leaked private details and inuendo.

“Until the clubs have actually got some control over it there’s no point talking to the clubs. It’s an AFL and AFL Players Association matter."

“That’s the first I’ve heard of it so there’s no further comment from the club. If we had any further comment we probably couldn’t anyway because these things are supposed to remain confidential.

“It’s interesting to hear that Mark Robinson would have that story and where he’d get that from, there could only be a couple of different sources where he could get that from if in fact it is accurate.”

Mr. McGuire.

Um. Ok mate. No worries.

Lol Heath Hocking's brother got suspended in about 2002 for doing the same in the VFL And was it Libba that got caught about 15 years ago as well?

there were a couple of dogs players, kretiuk one who ■■■■■■ out on the ground during the pre game kick to kick. ■■■■■■■ ferals the dogs back then.

on illicit drugs ■■■■, i’m torn half of me is like ■■■■ anyone else. however we know what it’s like to be on the end of leaked private details and inuendo.

Exactly the point. No one is saying it’s right, but an eye for a ■■■■■■■ eye. Take your medicine,. etc. This is the culture that has decimated our football club as much as anything else. No sympathy. None at ■■■■■■■ all. The same week Eddie compared Essendon to the Catholic Church. Suck it up you ■■■■.

(That said, I’m sure he’ll deal with it better than essendon have dealt with anything in the last four years.)

Hope the media name every single one of them and thier names are plastered all er the papers and news.

Collingwoods culture under Eddie the last 15 years is the worst of any club.

Hope the media name every single one of them and thier names are plastered all er the papers and news.

Weren’t we the "dirtied dozen "… How does the "illicit eleven " sound? There I’ve done half your job journos, now name them

Collingwood and other players have knowingly broken the australian law. But that actually doesnt mean anything does it? Essendon players allegedly broke their contracts unintentionally and have been pilloried. Its a joke, really its a farce.

1 Like
Collingwoods culture under Eddie the last 15 years is the worst of any club.

Interesting isn’t it. He and Malthouse built a side that loved to party and do drugs yet Eddie decides our club is the evil empire that is on a par with peadophiles.

HS story that 11 Pies players tested positive to illicit drugs after the summer break. What have you got to say Eddie.....
Let’s assume the hits are spread evenly across the squad and it’s only one positive test for each of those eleven.

(I know… almost certainly not even close to true!)

That means everyone gets to have a 12 year career before the AFL stops them.

The leak itself is the main story here. Pesky governance.

Weren’t these positive (ironic name) results all from one batch of hair samples taken comp wide?
Ie every player submitted one sample
Could be wrong, but someone mentioned something alone these lines on the telly

You gotta love the media types…Mark Stevens says they can’t name the other teams at this stage. Why not? I wonder who pays his wage…?

Oh that’s right you can only name Essendon and Essendon players despite confidentiality agreements that protect their rights.

1 Like