Season 2016 - North Melbourne

North, all class.

Lol, surely you’d keep Boomer. Not sure how he holds the club back playing out of a pocket.

Petrie, has been a shadow this year. Dal is average ans takes a key midfield spot. Legitimately forgot Firrito was still playing.

Lol if Nahas gets a gig but Boomer doesn’t.

Imagine if Essendon came out and treated say Watson, Goddard, Stanton and Baguley the exact same way in a couple of years. We'd all be justifiably ■■■■■■ about treating champions of the club that way.

I hope this completely destabilises their finals campaign.

Would you force retire Fletcher?

Well certainly not like that.

Scott: If it was solely about Boomer's ability to play next year, he'd play on. But the opportunity cost to the club is far too great.

LOL

Is that seriously what he said.

What a miserable tool.

I don’t know if that’s incredibly sad or farkin’ hilarious.

is it wrong of me to want boomer to go and win a premiership with another club now?

is it wrong of me to want boomer to go and win a premiership with another club now?

Nup. I was thinking the same thing.

Fark Boomer, but Fark North more.

Scott: If it was solely about Boomer's ability to play next year, he'd play on. But the opportunity cost to the club is far too great.

LOL

What a miserable tool.

There was also this-

Scott: This is not a bombshell, there have been discussions over a period of time.

and then this-

“I just found out, Boom just rang me,’’ a stunned Neil told the Herald Sun.

Jesus. Harvey’s and Dal Santo’s numbers are still very good this year, despite their age. I could see someone picking up Dal Santo (younger than Harvey)

LOL

What a miserable tool.

Why can’t we have both?

Imagine if Essendon came out and treated say Watson, Goddard, Stanton and Baguley the exact same way in a couple of years. We'd all be justifiably ■■■■■■ about treating champions of the club that way.

I hope this completely destabilises their finals campaign.

We did something just as bad, if not worse, when we panicked after a couple of losses and dropped Jack Clarke and Hugh Mitchell to the twos in Round 3, 1967 but that was almost 50 years ago. I doubt we will ever do anything as thoughtless again.
Jesus. Harvey's and Dal Santo's numbers are still very good this year, despite their age. I could see someone picking up Dal Santo (younger than Harvey)

Get him as a top up for next year?

Nahas, Farren Ray, Waite survive.

Hope springs eternal at Arden St.

Shinboner spirit got kneecapped. Disgraceful way to treat players just before the finals. Must have given up hope of finals win.

Tow the club out to sea for a dive wreck.

“Lindsay Thomas Reef” no doubt

Lindsay Thomas Memorial Duck Pond.

Can’t wait for Norf to sack Brad Scott via a tweet.

fold and die north

I was just thinking this before.

FO D

L or A; hmmm what to choose, what to choose…

Pissant douchebaggery.

Reckon Harvey will play somewhere else next season to ■■■■ that club off even more.

Fell off my chair with this one. Fkn brilliant

You watch Hawks pick up Petrie and get him a flag.

Can't wait for Norf to sack Brad Scott via a tweet.

And for Brad Scott to find out when someone with followers RT’s it.

Boomer: So that’s it, after 21 years, so long, good luck?

Norf: I don’t recall saying good luck

Shinboner spirit got kneecapped. Disgraceful way to treat players just before the finals. Must have given up hope of finals win.

Tow the club out to sea for a dive wreck.

“Lindsay Thomas Reef” no doubt

Nah - drown it in a pond.
A duck pond.