Season 2016 - Richmond

I would like to congratulate Richmond on what I believe is a new league record in being the first team ever to lose a game having scored 2 goals more the the opposition.
Geelong were 7.21 at one stage.

Not quite as bad as the 7.27 the Essendon 1948 side kicked in the drawn grand final.

I would like to congratulate Richmond on what I believe is a new league record in being the first team ever to lose a game having scored 2 goals more the the opposition.
Geelong were 7.21 at one stage.

Not quite as bad as the 7.27 the Essendon 1948 side kicked in the drawn grand final.

So Essington has a long history

Come home Damien.

Dimma plz

Finals in 17?

Dimma plz

Finals in 17?

That was rather funny.

Dimma plz

Finals in 17?

Will he survive the year?

Dimma plz

Finals in 17?

It’s quite possible…with the Upwey Tecoma Tigers.

Come back up to the Hills Dimma, we still luv ya.

Not looking likely in the District League, sadly.

There’s a competition begging to be broken into two groups of six. And some long road trips.

There’s a competition begging to be broken into two groups of six. And some long road trips.

Just noticed who’s coaching the league leaders!

Just noticed who’s coaching the league leaders!

One of our group of forward pockets who had some real good days before disappearing into the never-never…like Wayne Primmer (another Wimmera boy) and Wayne Otway.

Dimma plz

Finals in 17?

Their problem was and still appears to be that the goal is to play finals. I guess that’s better than 9th but it’s not a premiership.

No matter how much their CEO raises 1 eyebrow and wears a suit, he is vastly out of his depth and his club suffers as a result.

Dimma plz

Finals in 17?

Their problem was and still appears to be that the goal is to play finals. I guess that’s better than 9th but it’s not a premiership.

No matter how much their CEO raises 1 eyebrow and wears a suit, he is vastly out of his depth and his club suffers as a result.

Lol, I must admit he is quite the master of the eyebrow but his suits are fairly pedestrian.

This is the best list Hardwick has seen in his time at the club.

Down by nearly 100 at half time.

Has there ever been a coach that has had a worse case of foot n mouth than Hardwick? Every week he’s made some lame attempt to prop up the PR outlook for his club his pea heart team dumps him in it. He should know them better than that by now

Karma for Richmond- thanks to Caro. She tried to destroy us, yet here we are 60K strong, plenty of sponsors and a bright future with gun players.

Suck ■■■■■ Caro.

I am absolutely loving this!!!

Karma for Richmond- thanks to Caro. She tried to destroy us, yet here we are 60K strong, plenty of sponsors and a bright future with gun players.

Suck ■■■■■ Caro.

Suck ■■■■ Fatprick!

Franklin 7.4 on Alex "the All Australian and best full back in the league " Rance. Suck ■■■■ Bitchmond.

Fkn karma, ■■■■■■■.