Season 2016 - Richmond

Cut, paste, Norf.

Nobody does bloodletting like Richmond.

Even you know who is being rather scathing of it all.

Such as the news today of one member of the bloodletting crew has a relationship with Mick Gatto!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/richmond-board-aspirant-joe-russo-linked-to-underworld-associate-20160803-gqkar2.html

Such as the news today of one member of the bloodletting crew has a relationship with Mick Gatto!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/richmond-board-aspirant-joe-russo-linked-to-underworld-associate-20160803-gqkar2.html

Mmhh seems to be a governance problem down there, allowing people close to the club to have such associates, then you have bikies hanging out in the change rooms, u had Benny Cousins there for a while, Mr don’t argue threatening people with chopsticks, Mr don’t argue’s old man being deported… How could James Hird have allowed all these things to happen!!

Mmhh seems to be a governance problem down there, allowing people close to the club to have such associates, then you have bikies hanging out in the change rooms, u had Benny Cousins there for a while, Mr don’t argue threatening people with chopsticks, Mr don’t argue’s old man being deported… How could James Hird have allowed all these things to happen!!

But not quite as bad as Collingwood and Carlton.

That was a very soft, say nothing sort of article by Caro

That was a very soft, say nothing sort of article by Caro

What a surprise. She had to revert to an old template for that one.

Always keen to cut everyone else down our Caro, but goes very easy on the club that her old man left an absolute rabble.

Always keen to cut everyone else down our Caro, but goes very easy on the club that her old man left an absolute rabble.

Our Caro?!?!?!?!

She sure as hell ain’t mine.

Is there a bigger f*ckhead than Kevin Bartlett?

Has spent the whole week ranting and raving about what’s wrong with Richmond. Doesn’t have the balls to get his hands dirty. Just sits back in his cosy radio studio, surrounded by his Richmond mates, and only allows Richmond supporters to call up his show. Is never challenged.

He is exactly the reason Richmond have been sh*t for 30 years. Everything about that club is based on a emotion and erratic decision making, with Bartlett fuelling the fire amongst the supporter base.

Sh*t club, with just hot head supporters.

Edit: thankfully we’re not playing them this week. They’ll come out like typical… all chest beating, huff’n Puff. Then be sh*t again the following week.

I like it when he gives Richmond heaps.

Our Caro?!?!?!?!

I was being as condescending as could possibly be. The only reason she would ever be mine is to throw her into that great sand monster mouth desert thing of Star Wars and be ingested painfully over s thousand years. But knowing my luck they'd get on famously and breed.

Has spent the whole week ranting and raving about what’s wrong with Richmond. Doesn’t have the balls to get his hands dirty. Just sits back in his cosy radio studio, surrounded by his Richmond mates, and only allows Richmond supporters to call up his show. Is never challenged.

He is exactly the reason Richmond have been sh*t for 30 years. Everything about that club is based on a emotion and erratic decision making, with Bartlett fuelling the fire amongst the supporter base.

Edit: thankfully we’re not playing them this week. They’ll come out like typical… all chest beating, huff’n Puff. Then be sh*t again the following week.

To be fair to him he once did get his hands dirty and tried to coach the club. He was pathetic and they sacked him and he has never, ever forgiven them for it.

To be fair to him he once did get his hands dirty and tried to coach the club. He was pathetic and they sacked him and he has never, ever forgiven them for it.

It’d be great that if they sacked Hardwick, that they give him a second chance at coaching them again.

He’d coach them into oblivion.

Our Caro?!?!?!?!

I was being as condescending as could possibly be. The only reason she would ever be mine is to throw her into that great sand monster mouth desert thing of Star Wars and be ingested painfully over s thousand years. But knowing my luck they'd get on famously and breed.

That last line…

It’d be great that if they sacked Hardwick, that they give him a second chance at coaching them again.

He’d coach them into oblivion.

Least he’d tell them not to handball!

Our Caro?!?!?!?!

She’s ours like a wart.

Vale Brian “Whale” Roberts.

Passed away aged 70 last night.

I guess it’s now have an ale for the Whale instead of having an ale with the Whale.

I would like to congratulate Richmond on what I believe is a new league record in being the first team ever to lose a game having scored 2 goals more the the opposition.

Haven’t beaten Geelong for ten years.
Actually today taught me two things; Geelong is making up numbers and Richmond have been a very, very ■■■■ ordinary club for a long time and have ■■■■ supporters like Caro and kb and the rest of the plebs just wish at the business end of each season for the last 30 years they could just squeeze themselves into their microwaves with their memberships and press explode.
Ok that’s more than two things but I felt they were worth noting.
Suck it, bitchmond.

I love it