Season 2016 - Sydney

FRANKLIN!

M (Jenny) Talia out for up to 12 weeks with foot problem. That’s no good.

M (Jenny) Talia out for up to 12 weeks with foot problem. That's no good.

Looks more like 8 or 9 inches to me.

Thanks, I’ll be here all week, try the veal.

Managed without M (Jenny) Talia but were only playing (fark) Carlton. Will be tested this week.

Managed without M (Jenny) Talia but were only playing (fark) Carlton. Will be tested this week.

They got Richards back

They got Richards back

It was his first full run all year and he didn’t get Casboult or whoever they consider to be their #1 forward. If Jenny was available, Teddy would have played seconds.

They got Richards back

It was his first full run all year and he didn’t get Casboult or whoever they consider to be their #1 forward. If Jenny was available, Teddy would have played seconds.

Probably. But it’s not as though Talia has gone down with no replacement

But if Teddy goes down as well?

they will just stick some injections in him so he will be able to play

Teddy doesn’t play for the EFC anymore.

Low blow. Withdraw without reservations.

That’s like saying “but if 12 players get suspended for a season?”.
Like that’ll ever happen.
Oh wait . …

Low blow. Withdraw without reservations.

He was given something like 120 painkilling injections before their GF so that he could play. I assume the person was referencing that, not us.

‘going down’ ‘low blow’ ‘jenny talia’ wtf you guys…blue balls?

FRANKLIN!

Buddy.

Seemed to me like Sydney thought they could just smash Adelaide with tackles and they’d go to water.
I really enjoyed that not working, and continue to not work.

They’ll be right.

HEENEY!

Admittedly I don’t watch a lot of Sydney, but I’ve always found them the most vanilla, unrecognisable playing list in the comp. Wouldn’t recognise a single one of them in the street, outside of Franklin.