Season 2016 - Sydney

You’d recognise SAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEID…

Admittedly I don't watch a lot of Sydney, but I've always found them the most vanilla, unrecognisable playing list in the comp. Wouldn't recognise a single one of them in the street, outside of Franklin.

I think there’s a quiz show opportunity here: Swanaroo. Just a whole bunch of pictures like this and you have to guess which completely unmemorable person plays for the forgettable Swans and which plays for the ignorable Roos.

Admittedly I don't watch a lot of Sydney, but I've always found them the most vanilla, unrecognisable playing list in the comp. Wouldn't recognise a single one of them in the street, outside of Franklin.

I think there’s a quiz show opportunity here: Swanaroo. Just a whole bunch of pictures like this and you have to guess which completely unmemorable person plays for the forgettable Swans and which plays for the ignorable Roos.

You could challenge me to even say if they were athletes or not, let alone footballers.

You could challenge me to even say if they were athletes or not, let alone footballers.

The answer is:
Left - North Melbourne 100 gamer Shaun we-almost-drafted-him-and-there-was-a-video-on-the-website-but-then-Heppell-slid-thank-god Atley
Right - Sydney premiership player and All Australian Nick Smith.

Or is it the other way around? Who really knows.

Thanks for playing Swanaroo.

The answer is:
Left - North Melbourne 100 gamer Shaun we-almost-drafted-him-and-there-was-a-video-on-the-website-but-then-Heppell-slid-thank-god Atley

What do I “win”?

The answer is:

What do I “win”?

You never have to think about Sydney or North ever again.

Footballer or Serial Killer?

Footballer or plumbers apprentice?

Don’t you mean a weekend meth binger…for either of them?

North Melbourne???

Footballer or Rent boy?

You could play “Drafted, Top up or Traded” with our list and I’d probably lose.

Hard tacklin’ let the Swans down again I see…

Any news on C ‘stretcher’ Sinclair? Could be a big out.

Any news on C 'stretcher' Sinclair? Could be a big out.

He will be playing against us apparently despite being shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, hit by a train, his parachute failed to open and a satellite fell on him. Has amazing recovery powers. Nice of Sydney not to confirm that they CHEATED.

SYDNEY has moved quickly to distance itself from ‘stretchergate’, claiming it initially feared big man Callum Sinclair had ruptured his ACL.
Sinclair was moving freely at the Swans recovery session on Monday and is set to face Essendon at the SCG on Saturday, after the knee injury that prompted umpires to stop play for a stretcher against Brisbane was ultimately diagnosed as a minor hyper-extension.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/sydney-swans/sydney-swans-feared-callum-sinclair-may-have-ruptured-acl-before-stretchergate/news-story/4c4743f82491c53d4bf0a9fd0b28f627

In all honesty, if Essendon didn’t do something similar in a similar situation I’d be disappointed.

Rule that stretcher = min one week?
Imo same rule should also be in place for concussion

Didn’t this happen to Weiter"greatestplayasinceJuddyonthegoodstuff"ing and they didn’t stop play?

Maybe there needs to be a statue play where everyone holds position OR its a centre bounce so it’s somewhat fair.

…Franklin?

Bad loss.