Season 2016 - Western Bulldogs

Premiers 2016. Fark the Hawks

■■■■■■ enjoyable to watch I've gotta say. The Package looks in ripping form to start the season. Could go next level this year.

Easily the most hateable nick name in football history.

Package means dickandballs so I’m ok with it.

I was at the game… great to watch, great atmosphere, wife happy on her birthday.

Speaking of packages & B/day’s … I trust you have one to give her then??

■■■■■■ enjoyable to watch I've gotta say. The Package looks in ripping form to start the season. Could go next level this year.

Easily the most hateable nick name in football history.

Let’s not forget the moron who incessantly started calling him by this nickname and claimed he had been called it internally at the club for a long time despite being called out on it and proven otherwise.

they are going to absolutely brain the saints on the weekend, they owe em one for coughing up a 50 point lead to them last year.

looking forward to seeing them knock the hawks off their perch.

There is a whole lot to like about the way they play. One very exciting unit who take the game on.

There is a whole lot to like about the way they play. One very exciting unit who take the game on.

I agree it looks exciting but I do have questions. Port have played that way for two years now and teams have worked them out for the most part. While it will continue to work, when finals come it can leave you wide open. Do the Dogs have a decent defensive game for when things go south?

Caught the Bont on the Marngrook Footy Show last night. And as an aside, who else fancies Shelley Ware?

Caught the Bont on the Marngrook Footy Show last night. And as an aside, who else fancies Shelley Ware?
I would, if she weren't a FC supporter.

Toyed with the saints tonight. Will beat Hawks next week

Could be the real deal

Could be the real deal

They are the new Port Adelaide.

Will be figured out by next season.

Could be the real deal

Only took one season to figure out port. Dogs are for real. Oodles more class the port.

Could be the real deal

Only took one season to figure out port. Dogs are for real. Oodles more class the port.

That’s what they said about Port. However I do think the Doggies have a more defensive game style than Port ever had, and the work rate to support it. Port were always front runners that fell apart when the pressure was put on them.

Doggies style seems very different to Ports. Yes, built on run and gun but the way they play the extra numbers at the contest means they are naturally more defensive. They just move it so damn well once they get it and go. Still have the potential to get burnt on the turnover, but that’s modern footy. The only question I have is whether they can sustain it, their gameplan seems like a lot more hard work than the Hawks.

Bad luck, champ.

Hopefully Bob plays on. Love watching him play

Hope it isn’t the end for him, very good player.

Bob