Season 2017 - Carlton

Im so glad we didnt end up pickig him up as coach. He wouldve set us back years by continuing with us not having a forward line

He’s inherited the worst list in the league (even Brisbane have better pieces) and somehow managed to get 13 wins out of that ■■■■■ list across two seasons.
Seriously, they were so bad most thought they’d win one or two games last year.
He has the no forward line to speak of(not to mention the worst kicking full forward) and a young defense with no real tall mentor to rely on. Their midfield is very thin, yet he is getting more consistent performances from Murphy and Gibbs.

His defensive gameplan is more tailored to the list he has. If he had his hands on a better list, he might get more out of them and most likely have a different gamestyle.
If he was our coach, I wouldn’t be any different towards him than I am with Worsfold.

2 Likes

Boekhurst is going well

Has improved a bit this year but still touch and go whether he will be listed in 2018.

When their kids come good, Murphy Gibbs and Kreuzer will be done.

That was pre SOS

Including Boekhurst?

I think so. That was the last action of the previous drafting team, the brought SOS in afterward when the media and Ess laughed at them.

Thread bump and no Fark Carlton?

Fark Carlton.

I see FCFC got rid of two of their Giants pickups. The rummage sale didn’t pay off afterall.

boekhorst was a malthouse era selection