Season 2017 - Carlton

what a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ he is

1 Like

yeah needs the verb ‘is’

typical fark carlton

Whats this sledge about mark murphy?

It is duck season…

Is there any truth to the rumour they were calling him Stevo during the game?

7 Likes

No it was not Carey, that was said tongue in cheek.

bloodyhell
move on, folks

3 Likes
2 Likes

Guys lets not buy into the rumours and only operate on facts.

Fact is, he’s soft as butter.

Murphy.gif

9 Likes

Theres still a bit of Essendon in Jakey Carlisle. Went full fark Carlton at murph.

i always chortle when players have to dispel joke rumors that started in the rumor board of bigfooty.

1 Like

Whatever it was, its the first bit of sledging in years that actually had the desired effect.

1 Like

I would have thought there were 50 odd things you could sledge Marc Murphy about before you needed to get personal.

10 Likes

Pretty hilarious how much our players have had to cope with over the last 4 years and how soft every other team is in comparison - the smallest hint of a non-scandal and they ask the media/public to back off…

10 Likes

where was the backlash against mitchell for injection jibe, media applauded him for it thought it was funny etc.
Hope we target mitchell next game. His new team mates may not wish to fly the flag for him.

4 Likes

Personally, i think that sort of “sledging” -
Based entirely on internet garbage - about a woman is ■■■■ poor.

15 Likes

I think back to some of the sledging I dished out on the Cricket Field.
I’d go to jail if I tried it now

Should be allowed to start the game with your phone on the field, show him the Hibberd GIF, then give your phone to the runner.

10 Likes

His wife is super hot!

2 Likes

Yep.
And when it’s most of the team doing it then it is a predetermined tactic, and speaks volumes for the character of those involved I think.
Lower than shark ■■■■!