Season 2017 - Collingwood

Rosco reckons he is playing WAFL in 4-5 weeks

Doubtful

They said that a year ago too.but, ya never know. Certainly can play

With all the controversy he has brought with him this year, they could easily have cut him. They clearly think he will play

1 Like

Amazed Buckley has lasted this long, especially given they’ve got the greatest midfield ever assembled according to JBomb and various SuperCoach fans.

3 pretty poor sides in Hawthorn, Brisbane & Freo coming up, you’d worry/hope they win 2 or 3 of them and save him for another year. Really they’re treading water.

Don,t knock the Gwilt. Good faithful servant in our time of need.

7 Likes

All the best to the guy, I hope he can find the balance he needs.

9 Likes

■■■■ news. Good luck to him

4 Likes

Ed has commissioned an external review of the club. Sounds like a way to get rid buckley without having to make the move yourself

Slobbo keeping it real as always, that is of course if it’s 1970

3 Likes

What a ****ing pig

2 Likes

I missed it. What did he tweet?
Heard that he apologised.

He is just a drunk with a microphone. It would actually just be funny if people stopped making him think he is relevant

5 Likes

What a ■■■■■■. That’s totally infuriating.

5 Likes

Hearing that piece of sh-t Barrett have the face to take the moral high ground over another journo over this on radio tonight infuriated me to the point anger nearly took control of my body.

7 Likes

Same as almost all of them. The moral grandstand stuff they do is embarrassing. They’re just people that like footy, ill equipped to comment on serious topics.

4 Likes

You’d think someone as ■■■■■■ up as dermott would understand people going through difficult circumstances. Wish Pigs dad belted him harder back in the day.

Why the fk do you listen to any of these tirds?? You realise you’re playing right into their hands, . right?

They’re all just cocksmacks with opinions on stuff they have as little idea about as anyone else.

Losing relevance?? Tweet something controversial to suck in the foamers and do rights.

“Ahhhh, … I’m back in the News,… fap fap fap …, thankyou suckers …”

3 Likes

Some drunk slob who nobody respects says something stupid about a player’s depression = MASS OUTRAGE

Hird driven to the brink of death due to years of relentless harassment and bullying = Let’s sticks a camera in the face of his wife and kids coming home from the hospital.

AFL media can seriously just FOAD

17 Likes