Season 2017 - Hawthorn

But surprised they even held this round of footy with Rioli out injured.

3 Likes

So I posed the question earlier on how long a period of time the Hawk’s previous three 10 goal losses was. Apparently in the last 189 matches prior to this year they had only one.

We showed more spirit and were more competitive more often last year with 12 players suspended, a bunch of top ups and group of young kids than Hawthorn has been this year.

2 Likes

No, the actual correct answer, is who g.a.f

2 Likes

Hawks appoint a new female CEO

“courageous decision Minister”

Interesting background

GM at the all round clusterfark failure that is Athletics Australia
Committee member at the all round clusterfark failure that is UCI (World Cycling)
Professional cyclist in the Armstrong drug era

2 Likes

Sounds like the Knights resume of Sports Management Executives.

The Tyrone Vickery of GM’s.

1 Like

She got meth eyes

1 Like

Ha.

Is every AFL player in the last four years tarnished for their future careers because of the Dank era?

3 Likes

Never thought I’d be saying this and with so much pleasure. I AM SO GLAD WE DIDN’T GET O’MEARA. See what happens “when you put all your eggs in one basket with dodgy knees,” a quote from Titus.

1 Like

5 Likes

There’s an article today Terry Wallet saying the Hawks should trade Vickery.

Roflcopter.

Who the gonna trade him to, he’s on $500K plus super xxxxs

6 Likes

Richmond???

4 Likes

For another 3 years!!

Former Norwood junior Luke Surman has quit the Hawks today

Whats the goss ace?

Haven’t been able to find out much yet. People at Norwood only found out this arvo but I would bet they are hoping he heads back here. Was talk a few weeks back he was feeling a bit burnt out and the training was too much. He hasn’t played a lot of footy as he comes from a basketball background so it’s all pretty new to him

So Rioli out for up to 12 weeks, JOM not even training, Birchall out for a few more weeks, Frawley out for 2 months and Stratton out for around 4 weeks.

Fun times for them.

3 Likes

Good.

1 Like

Sad face