Season 2017 - Richmond

The Richmond precinct would be a buzz for Grand Final week if the Tigers got in

You don’t like teams with black jumpers and primary sashes? INSTABAN!

Post reported

I have mates who have endured that shower of a club, I’d be happy for them personally. Otherwise, I couldn’t care less. Their older fanbase seems to have an irrational hatred for us which I don’t think quite reciprocates in as equal measure. Probably stems from the successful Sheedy years, when they were always on the verge of going out of business.

Collingwood have a reputation but Richmond seem to stoop lower. They really do have some interesting types.

Want to see Stevie J run into an open punt road end goal to kick the sealer and froth at the mouth while giving it to the feral inbreds in the cheer squad.

2 Likes

Delideo to run amoke for me

1 Like

No droopy sash, Fark them

1 Like

Cool your jets, SWMNBN lovers.

4 Likes

Either Richmond or GWS will be in a granny. FFS.

Looks like the weather will play into Richmond’s hands. Unfortunately looking like a perfect storm for them, and a disaster for everyone else.

Go Tigers!

Am I doing it right?

I’m really trying to be magnanimous about the Tigers, but it’s very, very hard. I just hate them so much.

2 Likes

How can you hate something that has been so irrelevant?

I hated them growing up but that was the 70’s. I hated them up until the 90’s, then I just laughed. Now I keep my mouth firmly shut until we become decent again.

FCFC and Pies I hate with a passion bordering on psychotic.

I think I know the bullshit it would unleash if they actually won a flag.

Anyway, maybe I should just grow up… hell, I’m supposed to be an adult.

I want Richmond to make the grand final. Got some mates who I’d love to see happy about it. Plus, I reckon it’s better for footy Richmond being in it than gws. Fk them, at least the tigers didn’t have their team handed to them

3 Likes

Only if you’re being contrary for the sake of it.

So yes.

My 1st pref would be for Crows/GWS in the GF, couldn’t care less who won.
My last pref would be Cats/richmond GF, and richmond winning.

2 Likes

Richmond have had a great year but could just as easily see the miss the 8 next year

1 Like

Best result

Richmond to lose and then Crows to flog GWS in the Grand Final.

1 Like

I do not know a single soul who follows GWS, while my girlfriend, father and many close friends follow the Tiges. So naturally I will be cheering pretty hard for GWS on Sat.

18 Likes