Season 2017 - Richmond

Ivan pls

76 point mauling by Richmond coming up.

1 Like

Houli has elite disposal. Rance is the GOAT… and has pretty hair.

Leaving the tigers 5-5 would possibly be the highlight of my season. The club, the coach, the players and the supporters are all deluded.

3 Likes

They were the worst 5-0 in the history of football.

6 Likes

I’m not even sure they are the worst 5-0 side in it this year

1 Like

I almost enjoyed that game more than the EFC win.

It’s just classic richmond to get supporters hopes up only to crush their feeble hearts again.

I was ■■■■■■ off they had got the lead back. And was absolutely loving it when Mundy goaled.

3 Likes

They fell into the same trap we did against Hawthorn early 2014.

They failed to block the back of the square allowing Neale free rein to run through, like Burgoyne did.

If you watch the replay there were RIchmond players next to him as the ball went up, but they slowly jogged as he ran in. Sums up Richmond pretty much. Could have stopped that so easily.

Rioli having a snooze on the wing, miles away from anyone was staggering

2 Likes

Richmond fan Vomits on himself when team 130 points down.

This happened last year. Thought it was hilarious.

2 Likes

Tthat was amazing

Had to look it up I couldn’t fathom them being that bad, sure enough it’s true. Less than a year ago

Sydney must have felt pity for them, because the Tigers kicked 4 of their goals in junk time of the fourth.

How sweet it was to see Ninthmond get beaten again today by GWS, that makes twice in a row when they thought they had the game won.

Dreamtime is on the way, lets see if we can make it a hat trick in the near future.

Was classic. 2 weeks in a row they thought they kicked the goal to win the game and twice it got taken away from them. Oh joy!!

Probably beat us next week, but until then…

LOL

1 Like
1 Like

ROFLMAO! Is Mario a regular? Have a feeling someone has posted one of his calls before.

Yeah this is the link to the famous I vomited on myself speech. Gold.

That’s the one, lol.

So Alex Rance is GOAT fullback according to Mayo Ralph. The first two Richmond supporters I challenge on this agree with the statement. What a joke.

Where was he when GWS’s number 1 forward kicked the winning goal on Saturday.

1 Like

Who cares. It’s Ralph.

His name is literally synonymous with vomiting; which is what most of his opinions induce.

2 Likes

How on earth is Jon Ralph still relevant?