Season 2017 - Richmond

He’s not.

Tigers are excellent at being mediocre.

Another mid table finish from them. How long has Hardwick got to go on his contract?

Luke Darcy keeps calling him the GOAT, too.

If they lose Martin that place would go in a melt down. They’re not far from Geelong in terms of reliance on a few elite players.

3 Likes

Nice capitulation to the Swans there.

3 Likes

Turns out Chris Yarran’s depression was also an Ice addiction. Optics!

1 Like

i hope he gets the help he needs

1 Like

To be as honest as he was takes balls. I’ve got mates who are ice addicts, family members and I reckon most people on here would know someone who is affected and it is legit the worst drug in history

All the best Chris. I truly hope he makes a full recovery and ends up on a list one day again

8 Likes

Hes found god, looks to be on the right path now.

2 Likes

The AFL needs to start acknowledging their duty of care. If they are going to test for this ■■■■ then they need to help treat it.

1 Like

If they are going to test for it, then brush it under the carpet, then forceably retire people because issues, they should be sued back into the farking stone age.

6 Likes

I know it’s probably also part of the picture there and very often one leads to the other, but man it ■■■■■ me when ‘depression’ is used as PR code for “some other problem I don’t want to talk about”

5 Likes

Clubs get told when they are going to get tested, do they not? It definitely happened during the eagles glory days when they were cooked

Yeah, it’s not right, and it detracts from what is a serious and debilitating condition.
I’m not necessarily advocating for the public to be notified of these issues - just don’t use ‘clinical depression’ as the reason.

1 Like

No, definitely not*

*yes, absolutely. And guys can “self report” which avoids the strike.

Teams probably get a weeks notice. Plenty of time to get on the gear and still be clear

They need to do hair testing if they are going to get serious about it.

A hell of a lot quicker, easier, and less intrusive too.

Remember when benny shaved his head? Lol

1 Like

Yep, … wasn’t very suss at all … :roll_eyes:

They need to start testing those at AFL house

1 Like