Season 2017 - Richmond

Martin has made the right decision. Good for him, good for the tigers, good for the game.

For the first time ever, if Sydney are going to knock us out week one , I hope the tiger horde find some excitement this September.

They’ve waited long enough and stayed faithful. I’m done with schadenfreude, life is to short to take joy in the misery off others.

That said, suck it norf :joy:

Yeah nah. Fark Richmond and fark the final series if we somehow get eliminated from it.

8 Likes

Nothing sweeter would be Richmond getting knocked out after two straight losses.

You think you’ve seen them tear each other down? Just wait… grabs popcorn.

2 Likes

I reckon they’ll win it.

I wish I was that mature.

But: I’m not.

■■■■ Richmond. May they go down in straight sets! All the better if we are able to sink the final blow.

3 Likes

It will be a glorious day when they get beaten in straight sets and all the f*cken inbreads are turning on each other.

My dream finals match up, which i have been banging on about for quite some time, has just been delayed by one week.

When “We are Essendon” sink the “SS Tigership Titanic” in finals week 2…IT…WILL…BE…■■■■■■■…GLORIOUS!!!

1 Like

They’ll give geelong a touch up I reckon. Well I hope so at least.

3 Likes

Like i said:

My dream finals match up, which i have been banging on about for quite some time, has just been delayed by one week.
When “We are Essendon” sink the “SS Geelong Battleship” in finals week 2…IT…WILL…BE…■■■■■■■…GLORIOUS!!!

2 Likes

They will probably belt Geelong at the G

If essendon dont make it who would i want to win it. well it wouldnt be
Geelong
Sydney
Port - cause of Kochie
Wouldnt mind Tigers or Crows, win it they have had a fair old spell.

It’s a scary thought.

I’d spew if they won it all but it would be nice for the old man to see them win another one. Mum’s had 10 years of the Hawks, we can get one Tiger flag out the way and then it’s my turn.

4 Likes

still reckon they arent that great. wont get near it imo, go out in straight sets for mine

1 Like

Record against top 8 sides this year is 4 wins, 4 losses.

Quoted for posterity.

DId anyone watch Jobe on footy classified this week, spoke with so much class. You could tell that the other panelists were just making up crap opinions, and he offered his on the ground input.
Said Tigers have been able to win "ugly this year, with their defensive game, thats how they beat us, by stopping our game.

1 Like

New blitz is smart enough to delete all quotes and replies if you delete the original.

4 Likes

I think they will beat the cats convincingly but probably get turned over in the prelim