Season 2017 - Richmond

Richmond lover.

I put $50 on them

By who?

GWS/Port/WCE at the G?

Whoever wins that qualifying final is going to the granny.

1 Like

Not sure I want to live through a Richmond premiership but I’d be happy for Dimma … I guess

3 Likes

I agree they’ll give the cats a fair touch up. I reckon the Tigers are the quickest team in the league. At Geelong they didn’t have enough space to take advantage of it but on the G they’re going to cut Geelong up.

Assuming Adelaide win their QF, I don’t think there’s another team on their side of that draw that will trouble them. Just their own mental demons to overcome…

I’d be happy I don’t live in Melbourne. That’s about it.

I still live in the bubble that they are pretenders. I’m just waiting for the grand finale of all failures and won’t hear otherwise until proven otherwise.

2 Likes

If they lost against Cats and then went out in straight sets and it was by EFC it would be pretty special.

2 Likes

If they lose their first final i could see Sydney (if they beat us) beating them

Living in Melbourne when Hawks were winning flags was bad enough, Richmond winning one would be agony

3 Likes

Just saw Ed and Sam’s interview with Dusty re. chopsticks - pretty embarrassing.

I did my happiness thing for Dimma when he won the flag with Port & even then it was a stretch

2 Likes

They will flog Geelong.

You just lost $50 bucks.

But just think of Caro drowning in her own spit and losing $500 wouldn’t even matter.

I seriously reckon they will win it. AFL wants them to win it as much as they wanted the dogs last year. Lets keep an eye on the umpiring next Friday.

I’m just spewing I didn’t get on them when they were $15, only got them at $10

1 Like

Is it true their draw means they’d play every final at the G?

They’re a massive chance.

This is very much true.
The AFL have their ways.

I’m sorry but disgusted by some of the generous tigers post. Fark them. Most inbred, delusional and abhorrent supporter base in the land. I hope they fail miserably

2 Likes

Yes, but sadly we’ll then have to go to Adelaide/Sydney after beating them in two weeks time.

2 Likes

This team has zero finals experience.

People are overrating them a great deal in here.