Season 2018 - Brisbane Lions

If he played for Essendon, season over, plays for GWS, so al la Dustin, maybe just a slight tweak of the rules to something new in the equation that is really a judgement call like ‘being at uncontrollable speed in the opinion of the panel’ and then can just get a week or so to freshen up, as much as they gave Douglas should be fine.

gws have plenty of spares. wont miss cameron.

reckon 8 weeks.

reminded me a little of plugger running through peter caven.

Absolutely true. The Rat used to roll that one at trainings quite often when his brother was our coach.

Yeah, right. Anything you say.

Beams must be struggling if the reports are to be believed.

Really good player. All Victorian clubs would be keen on his services if he is keen to go there.

WILL only GO to Collingwood.

YOU seem CONVINCED!

1 Like

So, is this fact or is purple making things up again?

EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS 100% FACT! KANE CORNES SAYS SO AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU FRUSTRATE HIM!

His head being disproportionate to his body frustrates me

1 Like

Looking forward to when Daynd Zorko checks his Instagram account

2 Likes

That one was a doozie!

1 Like

Jeez wrap your head around the names involved. Dayne, Tahlia, Kalinda.

15 Likes

i did not understand any of that.

5 Likes

The gist of it is Dayne cheated on his Kalinda with one of his sisters mates. Kalinda is now his ex and mother of his child Louis. His ex is pretty hot so the mind boggles at why you would cheat on her and leave her and their son

1 Like

What has how ‘hot or not’ your partner is have anything to do with cheating ffs?

3 Likes

Is that an Amart sofa?

20 Likes

Yeah I often wonder why people say that. Hollywood is replete with beautiful people with other beautiful people who all cheat on each other.

1 Like