Season 2018 - Essendon

Hang on a minute!
That’s half a boot, not half a foot!

1 Like

If you want my opinion on any of this, just ask.

4 Likes

I thought you’d be stumped for witty retorts by now.

Seriously, people will watch players in the red and black regardless of the competition. Where’s the loyalty/support especially when it’s the first “competitive” hit out against opposition!?

I’m sure you’ll see more enthusiasm once we start playing Australian Rules Football.

Soooo, you’ve been watching the E-sport team then? Or am I seeing a bit of hypocrisy here?

Someone have a word to Hind please. tell him that to catch Saad, you need to put at least one foot on the ground.

If he can get that levitation thing happening a bit more though, he could be quite a player.

spongy grass

He didn’t catch him. Blitz bbq has a pretty good view as I recall

1 Like

Give you an inch, you’d probably take a foot.

3 Likes

Don’t blame the player for poor photoshop skills.
Handling shadows can be tricky - easier to cut and paste Hind as airborne to fit the frame.

I heard Nick Hind knocked back being drafted for AFL because he’s going to be in the next Star Wars movie.

Ha! Can’t say I have but hypocrisy, wouldn’t think so given I have zero knowledge of the boys plying their trade. Maybe in time. There’s only so much obsessive room/space I’m able to devote to people at any one time

Stop bragging and get back on topic.

1 Like

The implications here…my apologies to Mrs HAP.

3 Likes

Say that again?

I’m five foot ten and a half inches.

Yes, I look taller than five foot.

Oh sorry, I’ll speak up! When Essendon plays a game of footy which is televised on TV I will watch it because I’m really excited to see how the boys go against AFL listed opponents. Go Bombers

1 Like

Champion Data rating Geelong even top 10 in either key forwards or key backs proves what a joke they are.

Yet they’re 1 or 2 and zero depth on either line.

But they did rate Jack Sinclair (who?) of St Kilda elite.

2 Likes