Season 2018 - Melbourne

Tom Mitchell just won the Brownlow playing exactly like this.

I’m not sure how Oliver not being top three in the Brownlow is evidence that he’s not very good

4 Likes

Good on Melbourne for telling SWSNBN to bugger off.

5 Likes

Who is actually stupid enough to continue this argument on not drafting a player who wasn’t available to us?

3 Likes

It seems minor what she said & they did it.

What’s worse however is in her sooking she said even EFC was still inviting her to our women’s lunches during the saga

Our club is weak as ■■■■

7 Likes

Rubbish. Oliver is no where near as good as Mitchell.

What did she say?

I never said he was.

I said Mitchell won a brownlow playing a similar style of contested game with handballs.

…or that Parish will be better…

Yeah, but he doesn’t handpass to oblivion

I’d have Oliver over Mitchell every day of the week.

3 Likes

Risky move imo

She loves a vendetta

Olivers head is getting larger by the day, only a matter of time before it gets him in trouble.

1 Like

Good for her. She can tell Gerard Healy that every call in segment she does on “I can’t believe it’s not SEN”.
Collingwood
Geelong
Essendon
North
Essendon
Carlton

If you’re a gossip journo, who’s only as good as the strength of your gossip, and you’re persona non grata at more than half the footy clubs in town… you’re not doing it right.

Now starting to see some of Hutchy’s people get Gil’s briefing papers too.

1 Like

Sad but not surprising in the least

Sydney let him go for a reason.

That reason.

Having said that, his non-physical style of mass-accumulation has found a place in the Hawthorn system and is liked by the maggottry. Good luck to him.

One of only a couple of modern Brownlow winners you wouldn’t be disappointed to not see in your preferred team. S Woewodin being the other.

He got close a couple of times this year imo. I expect him to do something stupid next year.

1 Like

Like father like son. Barry Mitchell was a skilful high possession player who had little influence in the game at his three clubs.

A group of us (ladies & gents) were out clubbing in 97-98 when a random bloke became a bit too familiar towards us. Someone asked him ‘Sorry, mate, but do we know you?’ to which the guy replied ‘Yeah, you should. I’m Shane Woewodin. I play footy for the Demons. You know, Shane Woewodin?’ We all moved to another section of the club.

3 Likes