Season 2018 - Richmond

People are way underrating them. They’ve got a young list, a durable game style and a bunch of players who could easily get better this year and next.

I mean they’ll still finish 18th of course but it will be an underrated 18th

4 Likes

Just shows how much of a surprise packet they were this year. And how easily that could drop. Who knows what will happen with the he tigers in 2018!

18th = 9th twice.

Sounds possible.

1 Like

Back to back. Or at least very good.

They’ve won 15 games 3 of the last 5 years and have talented youngsters.

Last season was sooooo unRichmond - like.

This sounds more like them.

Only they could end up 9th twice in the same season.

Reports of salary cap investigations involving Ralph Carr, Martin’s agent

4 Likes

There would be nothing better than throwing the word “cheat” in the face of my absolute fl0g of a Richmond supporting brother in law. The stuff he has said about the saga.

I need this

2 Likes

suck ■■■■ richmond

AFL would surely cover it up

Can’t go having a tainted Richmond flag

Optics

1 Like

“Strip Team of Points, NO FINALS: Make Coach the fall guy: Players Off”

…* and Take out the bits we don’t need, …

1 Like

Flog Barrett saying it, probably just a diversion

2 Likes

It sounds like it has less to do with Richmond and more to do with player manager arranging extra money on the side.

Heres my theory:

Carr knows his company is going into liquidation around early 2017
Carr devises plan to get as much money out of his business as possible to prevent it going to creditors
Goes to Richmond and says, OK, if you agree to 5 years (or however long the deal was) with Dusty, I’ll pay 50% of the first year upfront, on the proviso that in 5 years time you pay me 40% back (thereby making it worthwhile to Richmond, and ensuring money is shielded from creditors)
Richmond agrees- and that could potentially be a reason for the investigation into Dusty’s affairs, not so much whether he was paid overs, but whether he was paid in preference to any likely creditors

tinfoilhat, probably not possible in reality

1 Like

That video clip is an absolute pile of ■■■■. Haven’t seen that show for a few years, but it’s obviously the same old farkin wank it’s always been. And cry me farkin river Martin senior - you are a farkin scumbag and deserve far worse than you’ll ever get.

You’d be surprised the lengths people go to to hide money. The timing of carrs company going into liquidation and Dusty’s affairs being investigated are too coincidental.

Richmond just payed Dusty the biggest contract in history. Have Cotchin, Reiwolt, Rance. Went and bought Prestia and Caddy from other clubs, plus the ruckman. Now are waving another massive contract in front of lynch running around saying they have plenty of cap space after a grand final year.

Like Saints they are probably doing a dodgy and are way over with bullshit orchestrated by Carr for Dusty. But the AwFL will sweep it under the carpet and give them a year or two to bring it down.

Unless somebody exposes them and they will bury everybody involved.

Martin was partying hard with Michael Gardiner during the week.
Next minute he’s out with a calf.
:thinking::thinking:

Shaun Hampson ‘one of the best tap ruckman in the AFL’

Bit of rose coloured glasses from the wife there!

1 Like