Season 2018 - Sydney - Diggers.. come at him

For sure Papley,Heeney blokes who always deystory us not very confident of a win tbh.

I think Sydney will touch us up.

Dons have been very average in earning the choccies in the last two weeks.

Hurts me to post it too. We just ain’t playing 4 quarter footy and I don’t think we can hit the switch like the swans can after a poor week.

We need a Geelong game type turn around in form.

We beat GC by 43 points 2wks ago

That same GC beat Swans by 24pts last week

We hammered Freo in every aspect bar goal kicking accuracy. Off day. Plus injury affected structure.

Our form is good. Swans are not going well, there is no way they touch us up IMO

3 Likes

Hope I’m wrong but not confident.

“I really wouldn’t want to be playing the Swans now with the discussions that I know have been going on yesterday with the review, and how hard they would be on each other,” Ted Richards told the Fox Footy Podcast.

The All-Australian defender, who retired in 2016, ventured to the SCG to watch the Swans go down to the Gold Coast Suns by 24 points, after leading by five goals at quarter time.

In one of the boilovers of the season, the Swans went goalless for two consecutive quarters at the SCG for the first time in the club’s history.

Essendon will start Friday night’s match as favourites, after winning six of its past seven games.

But with a finals berth on the line, Richards was adamant John Longmire’s team would be hungrier than ever to claim the four points.

“I would not be surprised to see the Swans come out and be the exact opposite to what we saw last weekend,” Richards said.

“Unfortunately for Essendon, I think it’s going to be hard to fight against that.

“But I still think it’s going to be a good game because Essendon, equally, have a lot to play for, too.”

When aren’t you thinking the worst Nino?

2 Likes

Cant help it them losing the Suns was the worst possible result for us I want to beat these kents so bad

we are ■■■■■■.

With the commentators raving this is the Sydney we know

Kill me now haha

They were going to come out firing regardless

The fact they lost to GC who is a sign they aren’t this fearsome side anymore. Also Cats should have towelled them up a few weeks back with 31 scoring shots to 14, but were inaccurate.

Fark Sydney

6 Likes

Issue is we struggle against any side that doesn’t let us turn the game into a shootout, of which Sydney is definitely one.

Really? Of our last 7 games, apart from the Kangaross game, which games have been a shootout?
I think we’re a completely different team these days than we’ve been for a long time

2 Likes

Fremantle also did all they could to shut us down and we peppered our goals still

My only hope is the grind of last weeks match will hopefully hold us in good stead Sydney will probably bring the same type of game.

1 Like

Hey.
We’re gonna farkin win.

2 Likes

Where is Stallion?

Except the grind was entirely of our own making.

True. 21 behinds lets hope the boys are accurate in front of the sticks Friday

Why don’t people ever want to play teams on the rebound? You get to September and your opponents will be fired up. You may as well beat teams at their peak so you can judge for yourself.

9 Likes

It depends on whether we kick 17 points this week.

Personally, … I’d like to thank Teddy, and FUX media for givin our guys the heads up so they can in turn now gear up to meet their forewarned supposed extra effort ) :roll_eyes:

How fkn dumb.

1 Like