Season 2019 - Brisbane

They’ve also still got GC left

Try as I might, I can’t get them below 7th on the ladder predictor, even with some very silly results.

(Fixture is still stupid.)

7th wow.

I cant see them falling outside of top 4 still they beat the suns surely.

What I’m hoping based on this year is that Fagan was the true mastermind at Hawthorn and now the Hawks will fall into years of underperformance and frustration culminating in the engagement of Sam Mitchell on a ‘Whatever it Takes’ program and Jobe Watson walking past Kennett pretending to inject himself.

1 Like

Jobe has significantly more class than this…unfortunately

Seven in a row.

If they’re gonna slow down before the end of the year then they’re running out of time to do that.

2 Likes

Excellent team, really playing well as a group and they keep their system and structure really well.

Looks like Zorko will miss 2 or 3 with a hammy.

The dogs got on top after Zorko went down. It will be interesting to see how they cope without such a key player with Richmond and Geelong to play while he is likely out.

1 Like

If a Melbourne club had a rise like Brisbane has, they’d be on the front page every day.

It is to their advantage, I think, that they aren’t a Melbourne club.

if they were a melbourne club, i would also hate them more too. its good to see QLD footy back on track

Stuff the Bears.

3 Likes

Un-stuff the Bears.

^This so much.

Cheating bunch of ■■■■■■ cost us back to back flags and not content with that they let Fark Port win their first flag.
Oh and they are Queenslanders so yeah Fark em

1 Like

and, even worse, they are Liberal voters!

3 Likes

That was all Dimma.

We pumped the Lions.

Not enough is made about the “concessions” the lions had that allowed them to go back to back to back.

Whilst we had to cannibalise our list due to the salary cap the Lions had their precious COLA that allowed them to stay above the pack.

And people wonder why Eddie is so hardline against the Northern clubs getting handouts, from his perspective it has already cost his club 2 flags, and he’s got a point.

EDIT also intra-match IV fluids

lol, Collingwood dont deserve flags. EVER

2 Likes

I never said there weren’t SOME positives to come out of the Lions unfair advantages, Buckley not becoming a premiership player is chief among them.

2 Likes