Season 2019 - Brisbane

Not to mention their players being hooked up to IV drips at 1/2 time but nothing to see here you corrupt kents

2 Likes

It was legal at the time, still kinda is, just seen as a bad look.

1 Like

Ah the optics :rofl:

1 Like

Nine in a row. And will be on top entering the final round.

I’m tempted to say they’re no chance against Richmond at the 'G, but you can’t completely write the off anymore.

I’m tempted to back Richmond 40+

Ended our dynasty before it began almost 2 decades ago, won three flags in a row, and have completely rebuilt and now sit 1st with 1 round to play all these years later.

■■■■■■■ essendon.

Well they’ll be playing their first final at the Gabba at this rate. And I think they’ll start favourite against anyone up there at the moment.

Lose next week and they could still drop to 4th

We ended that not them. Like all the teams Sheeds built, they never lasted for some reason.

Very enjoyable GF’s 2002 and 03.

1 Like

Yep.But Richmond will need a couple of big wins against them and the Eagles to make up around 8%. That won’t be easy. Could see them.dropping to 3rd, though.

Tigers win tomorrow and Brisbane pretty much can’t miss top 2 no matter what

They can easily. Brisbane lose next week and Geelong will go past them.
Both West Coast and Richmond probably will on percentage

West Coast lose tomorrow they will be about 4-5% behind Brisbane.
Richmond are currently 8% behind Brisbane.
Will take some beltings in the final week for Brisbane to miss top 2 if Richmond win tomorrow

Yep I just realised it’s not as close on percentage as I thought. Richmond probably need to roll Brisbane by 10 goals. Unlikely but not out of the question

Brisbane will trouble Richmond. Not sure if they can knock em off. But they have multiple ways they can win games.

Showed today how well they could defend in a low scoring game. They stayed with Geelong playing geelongs game back against them. Then turned on there attacking flair late in the game.

Everyone has continued to underestimate them all year. Good run with injury or not they are now top of the table.

I was surprised/disappointed that they basically let Geelong have the game on their terms pretty much the entire game, until halfway through the last. Very lucky to be as close as they were.
Also surprised that they managed to stay close enough to give themselves a chance at the end.

I’m really not convinced that either of those teams is any chance of beating Richmond.

1 Like

Just saw their injury list - for this time of year - pretty fantastic. Would love to have that many players available for selection.

2 Likes

that certainly helps leading into the finals