Season 2019 - Collingwood

If he goes for that then the AFL version of aussie rules has totally been turned into a no contact sport, what a farken joke.

1 Like

Their midfield is going to destroy ours on Anzac Day we will be lucky to break even and Bellchambers will get his ■■■■ handed by Grundy.

Yea, not looking forward to it.

I’m struggling each year to go not wasting $50 plus on a ticket only watch us lose.

Their tall stocks are so few…you can get away with that in the forward line, as you define how you want to attack…but they’re also pretty lean for options in the backline. Another injury, and they’ll be going into every game with the risk that a big opposition KPF gets a hold of them.

Grundy was fantastic last night. He is one of the best tap ruckmen and also like another midfielder around the ground. He has not been worked out or slowing down.

1 Like

It was probably more that he was hard to understand without any teeth. Chin up.

1 Like

That’s what we all said last year and they almost won the grand final with four or five those kpds injured.

3 Likes

Round 2, typical Blitz, like a willow in the slightest puff of wind, Adelaide are 1&1, Richmond are 1&1, Collingwood are 1&1, Essendon are 0&1 with a game in hand already Collingwood will win the flag Richmond Adelaide and Essendon will fight it out for the spoon.

21 matches to go.

There’s a hint of Gary Ablett Snr in the way De Goey plays.

The explosiveness off the mark, pack crashing speccies, confidence in scoring goals from absolutely anywhere on the ground, his bullock like strength, deceptive speed across the ground, sublime clean skills and just enough carnt in him to make him be feared by the opposition.

Consistency is his only challenge now to really becoming a sensation in the league.

1 Like

1-2

Still flag faves?

Why not? A 1-2 doesn’t really mean anything, half way mark is a better judgement of how a team is going, even then you still don’t know who will win the flag. Last few seasons the favs haven’t won.

They are looking pretty good, it’s a long season and anything can happen, but come end of the year that midfield will be very tough to beat, especially with the armchair ride from Grundy.

1 game outside top 4.

They were the same this time last year

Did the pigs run out of CLEM on Saturday?

2 Likes

Difference is that last year they started slowly then beat carlton before smashing Adelaide in Adelaide and then Us. This year they have come up short against 2 decent team so far.
I still think they are top 4 certainties and they should win 4 of their next 5. They could very well win their next 7 or so games, they have a very easy run coming up.

Dogs- win
Lions (A) 50/50
Us - win
Blues - win
Saints - win
Sydney (A) - win
Freo - win
Melbourne - probably win but maybe bg then Melbourne have found their groove.

go ■■■■ yourselves

If i could run the club over with a Mac truck i would. Then reverse over it to make sure the job was done.

1 Like

Please run over and ■■■■ on the umpires on your way to the club…

1 Like