Season 2019 - Collingwood

Quality bump @d

2 Likes

hahaha obviously Jay didn’t see how fat Wells is on Saturday!

Bahaha, come on Jay, tell us another one

Lol did I watch a different Daniel wells on Saturday?

He looked half baked.

Another Clark that can’t hit a target

Buckley on SEN. His wife would be bored shitless living with him because the guy never shuts up. Theres only one thing worse. Whately as an interviewer just lets him go endlessly. Bucks wife probably tells him to stfu if he tries 10 minute monologues on her.

THE RETURN OF FIGJAM

Hmmmm, maybe they should seperate

Unfortunate this story got held over for exactly 4 weeks. Really lost it’s punch.

I think we should have a look at Rupert Wills in the draft. Can’t get a look in with the Pies mid field, at 191 cm, in my opinion would add a bit to ours.

Had heard this circulating yesterday

Been posted publicly now (prob not for long)

Possible salary cap rorting scenario

Throw the fkn book at them

7 Likes

@Aceman raised the Gibbs one in the Adelaide thread yesterday

They’d want to be pretty spot on with their info slinging mud like that at someone.

6 Likes

Agree.

Implications for Collingwood and Eddie are dire. If true. AND can be proven.

Which of the footy scribes will be first to publish it. Whose outfit has the biggest bank balance? Come on Robbo, if there’s substance to it.

As much as I hate McGuire and Collingwood, is it actually illegal, though?

If I had a huge debt and someone (that, at that particular time wasn’t directly associated with me in an employment capacity) decided to pay it off for me as a favour - then that isn’t necessarily illegal is it?

Not illegal, but effectively a breach of the salary cap.
Edt, Unless a. it was disclosed, and b. there was tax paid $1.2 available in the Magpie salary cap

1 Like

Even though he wasn’t effectively employed by Collingwood at the time?